Chapter 39 - Team 35

It was a nice autumn breeze in the Leaf

Ehou practiced kicks and punches in the yard in front of William's house.

He then tried rearranging his green headband, to a more comfortable position on his head.

"That is like the fifteenth time, you rearranged it." Remarked William Wallace, sitting on a bench at the door of his house.

"I just need to find a good position, a comfortable one." replied Ehou.

"Why not put yours on your neck like Himawari's?" asked William.

"Naw." Replied Ehou. "That's what my scarf is for, by the way, how does your head band feal?"

William tugged at his ninja headband, which was checkered with white and blue squares.

"It is a little more uncomfortable than having a male coif." Said William. "So, it will take some time getting used to."

Ehou sat on the ground thinking.

"Huh, Himawari's aunt will be our sensei?" said Ehou.

"Hanabi Hyuga, Himawari talks of her a lot." Said William. "Heiress to the renowned Hyuga clan, Himawari says she can be friendly, yet turn harsh at times."

"Well, when she tries "teaching" us, she is in for a surprise." Said Ehou, grinning.

William stood up at once.

"You are right about that." Said William, checking the clock. "Sorry, I need to leave; my aunt wants me to walk Itachi Jr. with Sarada right about now."

"That cute baby still hasn't warmed up to you?" said Ehou in surprise.

"It is what it is." Said William. "See yah, Ehou."

"Alright, take care." Said Ehou.

William Wallace left, so Ehou went home.

Ehou went up to his home door.

He then went inside, ignoring his mother in the kitchen.

Hana immediately noticed him.

"Ehou." She said, hoping to engage in conversation with her son.

"Not now, Mom!" said Ehou, rudely. "I'm busy."

"Wait." Said Hana in a frightened and worried tone. "Ehou, please."

She ran after him, but his door was already slammed shut, and locked.

She knocked on the door.

"Ehou, please open the door." Begged Hana.

"No." said Ehou.

"I'm your mother." Said Hana in determined voice.

"And my father was a Boudican, whoever he was, I must honor him in my Boudican ways." Said Ehou.