Chapter 1

I dressed in my best clothes and made my hair look better than ever. My first high school party. I got an invitation to one of these cool parties where only the popular kids were invited, and the only bad thing about it was my sister warned me that this was a plan of the cool people to make fun of me. She was like all the week with the issue. But I couldn't care less, Jon Thompson had risen socially.

The house was the typical class-media suburbian and the first floor was filled with people drinking and dancing to the beat of 'Despacito'. They greeted me when I was walking through the hallway. They recognized me as one of their own.

I had avoided this kind of thing practically all my life. I was usually so nervous that my stomach hurt and I felt pressure on my chest; however, that was water under the bridge. No more stomach ache, no more nerves, my body worked in my favor for the first time in my life and I wasn't willing to waste it.

"Hey, Jon. What's up, dude?" The captain of the basketball team said while he approached to bro-hug me.

"Hi, captain," I said with a proud smile. Two guys on the team approached us.

"Are you the new player? But I see you in my math class, you're a senior, are you?" One of them said, looking at me with confusion.

I understood his confusion. A senior who had never played before suddenly dominated the tryouts and getting a position in the team was not usual. "Well, I wasn't in good shape until the summer." I had been a runt for all my life, but from the last four weeks, my body and my skills were pure fire. But I couldn't say that, I knew it could be normal. People wouldn't believe it. I had to inspect my new flat belly each morning to believe it to be honest until a month ago.

"The other teams will go crazy when they see a senior about whom they don't have data. I can't wait to see the faces of the North Oaks idiots," the captain said with a big grin on his face.

My attention was drawn to a guy behind the captain. He was tall; dark hair, which made his olive skin look better; and green eyes which almost seemed to shine. He looked older than us, maybe a college student. He was dressed in a pair of blue pants and a shirtless tank top which let you see his fit shape and a long tattoo from his shoulder to his right hand. All his arms were filled with branches and roots from a tree. I'm not usually into tattoos. I guess I found the exception that proves the rule. To Summarize, he was freaking hot and he was heading towards us.

He approached us, passing between the captain and a player like they weren't there. "Can I talk with you in private?" He said with a deep voice which gave me goosebumps. The impression of a gorgeous guy who was looking at me with an impassable face, ignoring the rest of the people in the room was too much for this bisexual seventeen-year-old guy.

"Of course," I said with a high-pitched voice. "Sure," I said correcting my tone, and followed the guy without saying goodbye to my new teammates. My mind was totally lost.

"Come with me," he said when we were outside of the house.

There was something about him that made me feel good for doing what he told me. It's as if someone was screeching my back. I followed him to a dusty way in the back part of the house. There were many cars parked badly in there and more than one had a couple inside.

"How do you feel?" He asked without turning back.

"Good, I guess," I said doubtfully. It was an unexpected question.

"Anything weird lately?"

"Ehh, no. Should there be?" I know I'm terrible at flirting.

"Maybe. You suffered an animal attack a month ago."