Nicora x Khendal

It was quite the busy day at Walmart. Valentine's Day was only a couple days away after all. Khendal was in the candy aisle, looking at all the Valentine's themed candy. It was for his new girlfriend, Nicora.

Khendal felt a blush creep up on his face as he thought about her. He remembers the day he asked her to be his. He had made a huge sign and had many people recording the moment.

He remembered the twinkle in her black orbs as the moment happened. He had knew he fell in love right then and there.

Unbeknownst to him, he had wandered into the flowers. He looks at the variety of floral arrangements. He looked at the roses. It reminded him of Nicora's silky smooth red hair. He knew he had to get them for her.

Khendal had finished most of the shopping. He had gotten the candy, flowers, even a basket to hold it all. There was one final thing left to get. A teddy bear.

He looked at the aisle with great interest. He knew what he got her had to be perfect. But he knew that she deserved more than anything he gets her.

After finding the perfect plush, he goes to check out. The cashier scanning his items gives him a weird look but says nothing.

The total came out to over 100 dollars. The cashier looks at Khendal in disbelief. The cashier doesn't actually believe that a kid would be able to afford this.

Surprisingly, Khendal pulls out a hundred dollar bill and hands it over. The cashier watches in disbelief as he pulls out the rest of the money. The cashier watches in disbelief as he walks out with all the products.

It is now Valentine's Day. Khendal steps out of his car nervously. He can't wait to see Nicora, but is also nervous. It hasn't even been a month since they started dating. Would this be enough?

As Khendal walked into the school, he felt the world go silent. There she was, in all her glory.

It seemed like the whole word had frozen and focused in on her. The braces in her beautiful smile, her lovely laugh, and her gourges hair.

Khendal felt his heart beating fast and felt the same blush creeping up. He got lost in her lovely black orbs. Before he knew it, he saw her looking at him with her hands over her mouth.

He zoned back in and realized a small crowd had formed and were clapping and cheering for them. He looked and Nicora and felt immense joy as he uttered the next few words.

"Nicora. I love you."

-Owner 1 🫣