Ms Schmid x Mr Younkin

It was 3B. The students had finally went off to lunch. Mr. Younkin was sitting in his classroom, grading the genealogy final project. He was kind of disappointed because these kids didn't know how college worked. All he wants is a break from all this stress, that's when she came in.

Ms Schmid had walked into his classroom. He admired her perfect eyeliner and dark red hair. Her tall slim figure had entranced him. He stood at his doorway, leaning on it.

"Did you get my text?" Ms Schmid had asked. Mr Younkin didn't even realize he had gotten a text, just like he didn't realize he had zoned out staring at her.

"Oh! Sorry Rachel, I'll check it out right now!" He quickly takes out his phone and checks it. It was asking if he would help out with STEAM Night.

"Oh sure, of course! I am a science teacher after all!" Mr. Younkin said awkwardly. Ms Schmid giggled at this response.

"I'll see you then Michael." Ms Schmid said leaving the classroom with a wink. Mr. Younkin felt a blush creep up onto his cheek. Luckily, Ms Schmid had left.

Mr. Younkin had gone to pick up his class. Of course, the few occasional students had already come back. After he had picked them up. He gave them the instructions for the class.

"Today, you guys need to finish up your Genealogy project then work on your business work." Mr Younkin had instructed his class.

It was a bit into the class now. It was chaotic as usual, but he had learned to live with it. In assigned seats. Unbeknownst to him, two students were at his door.

They had let themselves in. They were interacting with his class, disturbing it. He had already gotten a lecture from Ms Schmid about not following the rules. He couldn't let her see this.

"Okay guys, you two need to go." He said to them. Unfortunately, they didn't listen so easily.

"Kevin is a mewing master!" One of the students that snuck in said. He watched the table actively converse with these students.

"Okay. You guys need to go. Now." He said, putting his foot down. Luckily, this time they had obliged. They had their last few hugs and left.

Mr. Younkin sighed internally at this. Thankful that no one saw. Unfortunately, he now saw Ms. Schmid standing at the door.

He watched as she scolded the student as they left. They were repeat offenders after all.

After the students left, Ms Schmid stepped into the class to glare at him. For some reason. He felt a blush creep on his cheeks as he saw this. He felt something rise I'm him when she looked at him like that.

He quickly turned to scold the table that had interacted with him, hoping to distract from his blush and the feelings welling up deep inside of him.

It was finally STEAM Night. The 8th graders had on a field trip earlier that day. He hadn't had much of a chance to talk to his crush.

The was helping set up. He watched as some students made posters while others helped decorate.

He walked into the cafeteria. And on the other side, he saw the one person he had been longing to see.

"Rachel..." He mumbled to himself. Unbeknownst to him, she had her this mumble.

"Oh Micheal! I forgot I had invited you!" She said, walking up to him. Micheal had to suppress the blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, uh well, I am a science teacher!" He said again, earning the same chuckle out of her.

They were now back in Ms Schmids classroom. He loves her creativity. Her classroom was a reflection of that.

"Y'know, I'm really glad that I met you." Rachel had said suddenly. This took Mr. Younkin aback.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked her, confused by the sudden confession.

"I've never really met someone like you." She said. "You're different from others, and you really make me happy."

He had a blush rising up to cheeks as she spoke. "I really like that about you. What about me?" She asked him.

"You?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah, what do you like about me?" She asked him with a smile.

"Well, I guess, it's you." He said unconsciously.

"Me?" She asked, surprised by his answer.

"Yeah..." He said, realizing what he had just said. He was cringing internally. He was ready for the rejection, the disgust. But instead, he felt a pair of lips against his.

At that moment, he didn't care about his girlfriend, he didn't care about her husband, he didn't even care about the ten year age gap between them. At that moment, all that mattered was her.