anything Fantasy / Science Fiction ideas

When I say anything fantasy/science fiction, I mean anything:
Action-Fantasy, Romance-Fantasy, High Fantasy, Fantasy with a sur plot of romance (yes it's different from romance fantasy, look it up)
And uh science fiction IG

- Several Cultists try to summon a specific demon, between these cultist is a pretty (girl?guy? Idk you chose but they are mc) (This will be important for the summoning ritual and for the story), so they like do the start of the ritual and then everyone has a ancient looking glass in their hands with a red liquid inside (is it blood? Is it wine? We'll never know), they continue the ritual and at the very end of the ritua, mc cuts their finger and drip their blood inside the cup and demon gets summoned and kills everyone except, you know it, mc (plot armor is pretty powerful huh?). Then everything is up to you, does demon lord drink the glass and goes on a rampage while protecting mc? Does demon go alone and all this was just to start the novel because you couldn't think of anything else? Does demon smack the glass out of MC's hands and kiss mc/examins MC's face? It's up to you really, I'm just here to give ideas.

______________________________________

I personally read A LOT of romance fantasy since there's a lot of it on Tapas (yes, it's also why I don't use Wattpad as often) so I'm not really experienced with other genres other then Romance, I mean yeah, sometimes I do read Action fantasy but I'm not really a fan of it