009

You didn't realize you had fallen asleep, but it couldn't have been for long because from the window in Eris's cabin—your cabin—you could still see the night sky and lit bonfires in the distance. You were still in the same position you were in when you had finished fucking.

You on top of him with him still inside of you.

Eris still had a hand on your hip while the other rubbed lazily across your back.

You slowly push up, your hands braced against his muscular chest, "How long was I asleep?" You whispered, your voice still thick with sleep.

He didn't respond, he only gave you a small smile and continued to rub his hands along your thighs.

"How long was I asleep?" you asked again, and noticed a hint of red in his cheeks. "You were asleep too?"

Eris let out a small laugh, "Until you started squirming trying to get more comfortable."

You let out a small laugh of your own, "Sorry."

"Don't be. You can go back to sleep if you want. I'll wake you up before I go back." Something like anger and pain seemed to flash across his face, his eyes, at the last four words he spoke.

"Before you go back. . . Under the Mountain?"

He nods. Once. Tightly.

Your hands cup his face, making him meet your gaze, "I don't want to sleep then. Let's spend our last night together."

Those amber eyes, his eyes, searched your face, for what you don't know, but then he was kissing you. Wordlessly he pulled away and then he was carrying you to the bathroom and sat you atop the counter.

You watched him as he filled the tub with water, added soaps and oils to it. Grabbed bottles of hair products and towels before setting them on the chair near the tub then carrying you to the tub and placing you in it. He followed in right after and silently washed your hair and your skin. Placing soft kisses as he went and you did the same for him. When you were done he dried you both off and then you dressed.

You were waiting for him to finish lacing up his boots when he caught you yawning, "Are you sure you don't want to sleep, little flame?"

"I'm sure," you nod. "Do you have any food here? I'm starving."

"No, but, there is an orange grove and grape vineyard a mile back."

You arch a brow, "What kind of grapes?"

"Green."

"Autumn or Spring?"

"Autumn," he smirks, "why?"

"I haven't had Autumn grapes in years," you drawl out, "and they're my favorite."

He laughs softly, "So, no, oranges?"

"I mean, I love oranges too but, I don't want to peel them. I hate how my hands feel after. And Autumn grapes are always crispy."

He walks up to you, placing his hands on your hips, "I'll peel them for you."

But before you get a chance to respond he leads you out of the cabin and the crisp autumn night breeze hits your face. Eris puts his arm over your shoulders, tucking you into him and your hand fists the back of his tunic. As if he'll vanish as he leads down a trail, towards the vineyard and grove.

"So your favorite color is blue and autumn green grapes are your favorite, you love oranges. . . What else?" Eris asks.

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything. Everything."

"I don't know anything about you. So how about a question for a question?" You offer.