Moment of tears

Istaroth POV: 

The gate didn't open. A message appeared saying: 

You need the sacred tear of the heart

I let out a heavy sigh, but Egeria looked calm. Very calm. She looked at me and said:

"Istaroth, I have to tell you something." -Egeria said, and she sounded dreamy.

"What is it?" -I asked, to which she replied:

"I'm not real"

"Wh-what do you mean? You are here, in front of me!" -I said, with a smile, but when she looked away, with a smile and tear, my emotions quickly got wiped, and my heart dropped.

"How are you here then?" -I ask.

"I'm just a little seed, on your shoulder. This seed, its the seed to my memories. Must've gotten blown by the wind." -She said. My eyes filled with tears.

"No, I've patted you, I've hugged you, you've grabbed me, we teleported-"

"No, you've patted the side of the table, you hugged a tree, a guard grabbed you, and you teleported." -She explained. It was getting harder for me to breathe, let alone keep my cool. I was losing it. Everything we've done, I did it? And how could I let this happen?! It couldn't be?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" -I yell, tears streaming down my face.

"You know, tears reveal the truth, so let's reveal it!" -She closed her eyes, smiled and started counting. I closed my eyes.

"3"

"Will I ever see you again?!"

"2"

"Please answer me!!"

"1.."

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

I opened them. She was nowhere to be seen. My legs just give in and I collapse to the floor, my knees on the ground, and clutching my heart. A seed drops.

"...Goodbye, Auntie..." -And the voice of Egeria fades. Tears are dropping like crazy. 

I teleported to Sumeru, and I knew just the person to call.