Trapped

There is was... Celadon City Gym.

"So the talent show is going on in the gym?" May asked.

"Yea," Daisy said, "Erika agreed to let the talent show take place in here after all that Cerulean City stuff."

"That makes sense," Brock replied.

Everybody entered the front doors and were greeted by the people taking up money.

"Good afternoon Daisy," the lady behind the counter said.

"Great to see you Monica," Daisy smiled as she walked away.

"You've earned a bit of a celebrity status here, haven't you?" Misty chuckled.

"I've always felt like I've been somewhat of a celebrity from the start," Daisy shrugged, "especially in Kanto."

"She's not wrong," Ash looked towards Misty, "the Sensational Sisters are a pretty big deal, also helps with what's going on right now."

Misty looked curious, "could you just walk into any place for free?"

"I don't think it's that simple," Daisy laughed, "although I wish it was."

"Did Lily tell you where she was," Misty continued to ask.

"She gave me a section, but she wasn't very specific about it," Daisy admitted.

The five walked towards the area and May took a peak of the arena.

"These talent shows are taken pretty seriously," May nervously chuckled.

"I've never seen so many beautiful girls in one place," Brock gazed off into the crowd.

"Snap back to reality, Brock," May sighed.

"Hold on everybody," Daisy stopped everybody in their tracks, "this is the section."

"Great!" Ash responded, "let's get going."

Everybody walked through and inspected the area for Lily and open seats.

"I can't find Lily," Daisy said in annoyance, "let me call her."

Daisy held the phone to her ear and the rest of the group looked around for her. After a little communication, Daisy nodded and hung up. Daisy looked in the area she was told to and noticed a pink haired lady.

"There she is!" Daisy exclaimed.

Everyone looked in the direction and walked up to see Lily waving at them.

"Lily!" Daisy squealed.

"Daisy!" Lily squealed back.

The two hugged tightly and Lily acknowledged everybody else.

"How's life been going for you Misty?" Lily smiled.

"Considering what's come my way, I've been pulling through," Misty grinned.

"Love to hear that," Lily clapped repeatedly.

"When does this show start?" Ash interrupted the moment.

"Y'all actually couldn't have arrived at a better time," Lily replied, "starts in a couple of minutes."

"Great!" Daisy exclaimed, "let's sit down."

Everybody took a seat and stared down at the stage as the performers and directors coordinated their sections.

"Must take a lot of work to perform stuff like this," May said.

"This stuff is planned months in advance. It's taken pretty seriously," Daisy explained.

Ash looked at Misty and asked her an innocent question, "when do you think Serena will be performing."