Rebirth

Istaroth POV:

I sway my way to the centre of the forest of Sumeru. I see my dear sister helping out animals.

"Hello who are- Oh! Istaroth! What a pleasure- Wait, why are you crying?" -She asks, concerns spreading over her face. 

I gulp down a gap and with a great shudder, I tell Nabu everything. My eyes have filled with tears, and she looks down. I can see that she is also crying.

"She had always been the heart of the show. She used to trick her audience." -She said, with a slight shake in her voice.

"Well, I was about to make her go in front of an audience, but, it seems she's found hers." -I choke on a sob and shake. I take out my seed and get an idea. 

"Nabu! We can bring her back! Her sister made a flower with her remains! And a tree! Maybe we can use that!" -I say.

"Resurrecting her...it's impossible. Buer couldn't do it" -She shakes her head.

"Because she was an Archon! We're shades! You're all about life! And I'm about the past, present and future! (enter A Christmas Carol vibes)" -I say, smiling. She recollects her thoughts and comes to an agreement.

As we teleport inside the tree, the blue flower remains there. I can't help my tears from falling. I close my eyes and concentrate.

"Tears reveal the truth, so let's uncover it!" -Egeria's words ring in my ear.

When I open my eyes, I gasp in horror.

Egeria was lying on the flowery platform. Her chest was bloody, as an arrow impaled through her skin. Her lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling of the tree, tears flow from her eyes, creating a river. This river gives blossoms to millions of Amrita flowers. Oceanids weep around her, as they miss their creator's existence. I run  down and scoop her up in my arms. The blood continues to pour like crazy. I try to patch it, but it doesn't work! In a panic, I also started to cry, not knowing what to do. Nabu comes down, and it seems like she knows. WHile I'm shaking, Nabu lets out a yell and starts crying. She gasps and chokes, but nothing can stop her.

Nabu POV:

I can't hold it in any longer. Watching a child die is a mother's worst nightmare. I call her as my child, even though she's just my creation. Everybody I know is my family (except for Asmoday, she spends less time with us) and watching them die, is my worst nightmare. I stand up and take Istaroths hand. 

"Years go by, days separated by night, our dear child has taken flight."

"Not far has she gone and she utterly failed.."

"CELESTIA WILL REVIVE HER WITHOUT DESPAIR!"

A blinding light wraps Egeria's remains. She floats to the sky and her arrow disappears, her blood wipes off, her chest patches, her tears fade, and her eyes look full of life. When she gets down, she cracks her back. She turns wrinkly and she turns to  a Grandma. She immediately falls to the ground. We both rush to help her.

"Istaroth, where do you think we can fix her?" -I ask

She hesitates.

"I think I might know"