Problem.

"Do you dare?"

The boy's face visibly paled as he froze when he heard tess voice. I turned around to see the entire student council walk towards us.

In the front row, moving with calm but fast steps, was Tess, her doll face without expression. Behind her, I saw Lilia, who gave me a worried look.

My "aggressor" immediately recalled his two blades in his dimensional ring and made a respectful reverence to the members of the council. Sweat was beading on his forehead.

"What's going on, Arthur? Jarrod was the first to speak, raising an eyebrow of surprise to the whole crowd.

"No, not much happened, even if you should go take a look at this dwarf student lying there, Broznean, I think he's called himself. I pointed my finger at the tree where the dwarf was still moaning while sheeping his belly. Elijah went to me, hoping to defuse the situation. "Hi, Lilia. Sorry, we ended up being caught in this little fight after the end of their duel. There was no damage! He waved his hand slightly as he spoke, but directed his words to Tess, whose face was always wrapped in a mask of indifference.

"All the same, this student was about to attack you when a duel had not been launched. This is a serious offence. Lilia advanced, her gaze a little more severe as she took out a small notebook and wrote something down.

While Lilia, Jarrod and Elijah were discussing exactly what had happened, Tessia's piercing eyes stared at me, I look her back and we made a eyes contact..

Did she want me to treat her with respect as president of the student council? Did she want me to treat her like a childhood friend? Did she want our past relationship to remain a secret? There was some questions in my mind by just looking at her.

She was beautiful.

'It's mama! Sylv screamed from the top of my head, and I had to tell her firmly not to move and not to go towards her.

Meanwhile, the crowd was getting louder and noisier, the boys doing everything they could to see Tess better. I sigh clearly pissed off by this.

"You. I thought I asked you a question. Do you dare? She took a step forward, her eyes stopping on the second-year student. At first, I thought it was technically of a higher level than Tess's, but by taking a look at the ribbon carefully tied under his collar, it also had two bands.

"N-no. Of course, I would never dare to break the rules like that. I just wanted to scare the boy, I had planned to stop before my weapon touched him. But since I acted thoughtlessly, I apologize, "he said, giving me a threatening look while bowing to Tess."leave. everyone leave the place for no getting trouble.

"And you! Why do you fight with an older student from the first day? You should know where your place is! It doesn't matter if he was noisy, he's still your eldest, and he didn't break the rules during the duel with the other student. Didn't you pay attention to my speech on the tensions between learned mages and combat mages? And yet, you are there, causing a conflict with a fighting mage student from day one! She crossed her arms looking at me with a severe air, her face reddened by anger or embarrassment, I don't know which of the two.

"Excuse me? I wasn't sure I heard her well. My eyes narrowed and I took a step towards her. I could see Elijah's eyes widening with horror when he realized that I was going to pass the point of no return. I was hurt by her words..

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to speak on the basis of a conclusion you drew after seeing by chance the last five seconds of this situation. Are you really moraling me there? I took a new step forward and I could see Tess's haughty expression begin to crumble.