2) Disciplinary committee.

"Urg..."

After get the curiosity of my fellow DC members, I leaned against my seat, slumping my shoulders in exasperation. The interrogation wasn't as hard as Elijah's, but Claire has quite the troublesome teaser....

It was hard to maintain a poker face because of her teases. If only she didn't instigate the others to tease him as well...

Speaking of the exaggeration...

His head snapped toward Sylvie, who sat on Grawder's back, half-heartedly glaring at his bond.

"What's wrong, Papa?" Sylvie tilted her head innocently.

"You know what you did. You didn't even help me get them off my back! It was so embarrassing!"

"But it was funny seeing your face turn different shades of red! Haha!" I rolled my eyes by her words and i look away embarrassed.

"Oh, it looks like your President is about to introduce us!" Say Claire exiting with a sly grin looking at Arthur.

"She's not 'my president,' dammit!" I snapped at Claire.

"Haha! Papa he falling in love~~" sylvie voice echoed in my head who i turned more redder in a seconde by her tease and I suggest her to ship it or she will not have bacon, she immediately stop it and continued to acting like she sleeping in grawder head.

Claire simply shrugged with an amused look in her eye as the rest of the DC stood up and got ready, leaving the room as they stood behind a curtain.

"While the student council's main job is to help the director make sure this academy and the events held run smoothly, this group's job allows them to use magic appropriately to uphold the peace and safety of the students, whether against other students or trespassers. They will protect any students if they noble, common or a different race like elf, humain or dwarf, this is for everyone."

Tessia's voice rang throughout the auditorium as few murmured at her statement in curiosity and interest but mostly of them the noble was here for just looking at President Tessia. Arthur looked at his fellow officers as they gave each other a nod.

"Now, please join me in welcoming Xyrus Academy's disciplinary committee!"

As the curtains raised to reveal their figures,  I led my team to the front of the stage with Grawder and Sylvie. Surprised gasps and murmurs erupted from the crowd upon noticing a few recognizable faces. Shock colored their visage as their sights landed on me.

When I was looking at Tess, she turned her head to look at me with a weak smile, before backing off the podium. I gigles and take place.

It didn't take long for the students to react to the scene.

"Wait- he's the leader of the Disciplinary Committee?"

"That can't be! Prince Curtis and princess kathlyne is literally right there!"

"Even Claire Bladeheart is qualified for the position. The kid doesn't even look strong. Is a joke, right?"

And of course, it was the nobles who openly complained about my position.

Sighing inwardly inside, moment I straightened, my presence and air shifted. Confidence lingered let get on my eyes with a posture befitting of a king.

I scanned the audience of students, some of the nobles flinching when i glare on them.

'Boring'

"I will keep this brief. I am Arthur Leywin. I have been chosen by Director Goodsky himself to lead the members of the Disciplinary Committee as their captain. We will uphold the rules of Xyrus Academy as its protectors and grant the students peace of mind in regard to their safety. It doesn't matter if you're human, elven, or dwarves, you all will be protected equally if conflict rise, whether you are of common or noble birth."