Circus Baby, Bonnie, and The Littles

littles: Solar (6 months), Lunar (4), Equinox (1), FT.Freddy (1)

Caregiver(s): Circus Baby and Glamrock Bonnie

TW: Sad baby Funtime

(also all the littles have small bodies)

The person who requested this is @SOSSFANGAL

Baby's POV

I was doing my laundry while Freddy was out with Ennard trying to bond with him. I still find it funny that Ennard dislikes Freddy. Bonnie was going to be coming over in a bit that's the reason why I was cleaning up.

I was getting a call from Sunso, so I picked it up.

*Hey Sun what do you need*

*Hey Baby I was wondering ... could you take care of the littles for me?*

I sighed *Sure. Bonnie is going to come over so is there anything I should tell him about the littles?*

*Well yeah so for Solar he likes physical touch so hold him a lot or keep him near Equinox or Lunar and make sure he has his plush bunny. For Equinox don't raise your voice at them... scratch that don't raise your voice at any of them. For Lunar he will most cling to Solar and he will want his light blue pacifier with a polar bear lanyard. Funtime she is in her shirt right now and is going by she/her and the Freddy plush she will NOT Let go of.*

*Okay, thanks for the information see you soon bye*

*yup bye*

As soon as I hung up Bonnie showed up

"Hey, Circus Baby."

"Hey, Bonnie guest what?

"What?"

"WE get to babysit the littles they will be coming over soon and Sun is dropping them off!"

"Oh. Oh? Oh! What time will they be over? Do they need blankets? How many are coming? We need food, don't we? And bottles? I'm freaking out man! I'm freaking out man!"

"First off calm down sweetheart. And second Sun will bring everything we need for the littles."

"Okay okay okay. I feel better now."

"You better the littles are gonna cling to you, especially Funtime Freddy. You know she loves you she will hug you to death."

" I know."

The doorbell rang

"That must be Sun."

I opened the door to see Sun and Freddy (OG) bringing in the littles and their things.

"Hi, you two. You can set the littles and the stuff in the living room with Bonnie."

Sun then spoke up "Okay thanks."

After the little ones and their stuff were dropped off. Also after Freddy and Sun left.

I was holding Equinox while Bonnie was holding Freddy (Funtime) and Lunar was holding Solar in his lap. Both Equinox and Freddy were sleeping so they put them on the couch and covered them both in a blanket.

I started to talk to Lunar. "Hey Lulu what do you two want to do?"

Lunar started to speak in a small voice. "We're hungry."