Bloodmoon joins the group chat?!

Picture not mine. This chapter is a request from @BloodEclipseLight09 The twins will NOT rhyme I can't rhyme well

Sun's POV

I was cleaning the barrels in the daycare when I heard a whimper. It sounded like it was outside the daycare so I went to investigate. "Hello?" There was no response so I went back to the daycare and continued to clean the barrels even if everyone says I have an over-cleaning problem (forgot what it was called lol) I don't have a cleaning problem.

Blood moon's POV

We were almost caught by the sun man. Me and Harvest have been wandering the pizzaplex. We happened to rest outside which in hindsight, probably wasn't the best idea but it was the only place they knew of that was safe. " I-I think we should reveal ourselves to Sun." "Harvest! Are you crazy?! He could kill us again!"  "Please Bloody?" I sighed "Fine... but if we die I blame you"  he chuckled "Ok if you say so, Brother." We walked over to the daycare as quietly as possible. Then knocked on the door...

I squeezed my eyes shut as the door opened. "Um ... Hi?" It was Solar's voice. I opened my eyes "Bloodmoon what are you doing here?" "Ummm... well we need to talk to Sun please." He sighed "Fine I will go get him." "Thanks, Solar" He walked away.

Solar's POV

"Hey, Sun." "Hi Sol what do you need?" He said the next few words with caution while also figeting with his bells. "Well Bloodmoon is at the door and is asking for you." He seemed annoyed... was he mad at him?! "Okay I'm coming" He went down into the ballpit and I watched from the top of it.  They were talking and it looked like it was going well.

*after they talked*  (sorry I'm lazy)

No One's POV

"FAMILY MEETING!!!" 

The whole drop family met up downstairs. Sun explained about Bloodmoon and they all agreed to give him a second chance.

To Meet You Group Chat

Sun added Bloodmoon and Harvest to the chat

Thanks to @BloodEclipseLight09for making this suggestion and for commenting sorry if it is not very long I am not good at POV this is the most I have ever written.

Date: 10/14-15

Words: 404

Thanks for reading leave votes for the next chapter

I take criticism with no hate

I take requests

hope yall enjoyed