⋆ chill night

My brothers gathered around in the living room after Athena left for the nail salon then I decided to start asking what information did you get from her till now because I had looked through her past and files and I couldn't find anything except h...

My brothers gathered around in the living room after Athena left for the nail salon then I decided to start asking what information did you get from her till now because I had looked through her past and files and I couldn't find anything except her getting called to the police station like 12 times for speeding and street graffiti and she has a boyfriend. 

I was so mad over the fact that she had a boyfriend he better be treating her right or I'll haunt him down for the rest of his life.

all my brothers started yelling about the boyfriend thing but I told them to shut up

I wasn't shocked because all of us were like this she was one of us but I was still confused because she was a girl then Pedro started 

"When I went to sign her car and bike papers she told me that she worked a 12-hour shift every day."

Diego said "What? didn't she go to school or smth how can A 14-year-old work a 12-hour shift"

Sandro added "She also doesn't like physical contact which is kind of weird because all the girls like physical touch"

we decided to change the topic and Felipes said "Are we going to tell her about our family business" I replied "Yeah she has to know at the end but we need to tell her at the right time"

I was looking for Diego so we could go play football but I couldn't find him it was late too 11:09 so I went to Emiliano's office I knocked on the door and he yelled "Come in"

He looked shocked when he saw me but he brushed it off quickly "Come sit down, why aren't you asleep? what do you need mi amor" I almost smiled at the nickname 

"Can you just give me your numbers just in case I need anything?" with a small awkward smile 

he looked kind of confused"You don't have them?" I shook my head no "Give me your phone" he started adding their numbers while I looked around the office until he told me to take it "There you go baby if you need anything I mean anything don't hesitate to call me or any of us"

I gave him a small smile and said thank you I was leaving but he told me to sit a little he said "Do you have to tell me anything or something I need to be aware of such as your asthma?" I didn't know if I should tell him about my dyslexia" I open my mouth to start "I-I-..." I can't he goes "You can tell me baby don't worry" I look down at my fingers while I am playing with them "I have dyslexia" he comes and sits in the chair in front of me he lifts my head "Okay and?" Im not going to lie that made me feel good a little "its okay everyone has difficulties" I nodded "you're going to start school after tomorrow with Diego and Felipe" "yeah okay"

I went to my room put on my PJS then went to sleep 

NIGHTMARE

"The darkness crept in like tendrils of smoke, swallowing her surroundings in an inky abyss. Cold sweat beaded her forehead as she found herself standing in the desolate hallway of her childhood home, the air heavy with the weight of memories long buried.

Each step she took echoed with the resonance of her heart pounding in her chest. The walls seemed to close in around her, suffocating her with the same dread that had haunted her for years. Shadows danced menacingly, mocking her as she ventured deeper into the abyss.

A faint whisper, barely audible yet chilling to the bone, slithered through the air. It carried the venomous words of her abuser, his voice dripping with malice and contempt. She recoiled, the flashback washing over her like a tidal wave of agony.

Images flashed before her eyes like fragments of a shattered mirror, each shard reflecting the horrors of her past. The sound of his fists raining down upon her fragile form reverberated through the empty halls, mingling with her anguished cries for mercy.

he took a hot bowl of water and spilled it all over my chest and shoulder while I screamed my lungs out"STOP, STOP PLEASE"

My step pulled me from my hair to the basement he threw me inside while Im screaming  then all I see is my mom's dead body"

END OF FLASHBACK 

I woke up shacking thank god I woke up before THAT part I started sobbing nonstop I didn't know what to do I tried to calm myself down, as usual, I'm finally okay I look at my phone it was 3:44 am I decided to go down to the football pitch and play a little It took me like 10mins to get out of this big ass house I found the pitch and there were balls next to it I started dribbling and then trying to shoot until I heard someone coming for inside its Diego 

"Hey Athena what are you doing out here this late" I look at "I woke up and I couldn't sleep," he says "Me too do you want to play with me" I nodded 

I was watching on my phone I looked at the time it was almost 4 am Then I suddenly heard a ball hit the crossbar down at the pitch I looked through my window and I saw Athena "What is she doing this late down there I go down she said yes to playin...

I was watching on my phone I looked at the time it was almost 4 am Then I suddenly heard a ball hit the crossbar down at the pitch I looked through my window and I saw Athena "What is she doing this late down there I go down she said yes to playing with me after playing for a while I look the sun is rising I told her "wanna go sit on the roof and watch the sunrise" she nodded excitedly after we got there we laid down  I asked her "what kind of music do you listen too" she answered "rap, rnb sometimes jazz" I was so happy we have a lot of similarity "yeah me too" she looks at me and say "you remind me of one of my closest friends he's like a brother to me his name is Noah" 

"I really feel comfortable with you Diego" I was screaming inside "Im glad thena"

"you wanna go inside now" she says "Yeah I think we should" Then I walked her to her room then I went to my room"

I felt so happy today will forever be one of my favorite days.