⋆ party baby

it's Athena's birthday I just woke up I went to her room and woke her up she groaned and looked at me while rubbing her eyes "Happy birthday mi amore" She kissed me on the cheek "Thank you Liano" Then I carried her to the bathroom "brush your teet...

it's Athena's birthday I just woke up I went to her room and woke her up she groaned and looked at me while rubbing her eyes "Happy birthday mi amore" She kissed me on the cheek "Thank you Liano" Then I carried her to the bathroom "brush your teeth and come down for breakfast"

she nodded It was 10 am I went to the kitchen everyone was there "Where is she" they asked 

"she will be here in a minute, brushing her teeth"

In like 5 minutes she walks in her hair in a messy bun she's wearing Celtics shorts with a t-shirt while yawning 

everyone went to her and gave her a group hug "Happy birthday athena"

they let go and she gave them the biggest smile "Thank you guys"

everyone was making whatever they wanted I saw Athena making iced coffee and toast Diego said "my baby sister is now 17!!" "yeah I am"

we all go to the living room athena opens Brooklyn nine-nine apparently it's her comfort tv show we watched a couple eps then it was 1 pm we got up everyone started getting ready because people were going to come little bit early 

I love my brothers so much.

I didn't think I would ever say that but it happened

I was getting ready in my room with my door open then suddenly remembered I wanted to ask emiliano something

I run out of my room to Liano's I knock "Hey Liano" he looks at me "he baby do you need anything?" I say "Can I invite 2 of my friends?" he says "of course Athena it's YOUR birthday"

After walking out of his room I take my phone out of my pocket and call Noah "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENA" noah screams "Thank you noah I want to tell you and Jacob to come to my birthday party at 4 today I'll send you the address" "YOU ARE THROWING A BIRTHDAY PARTY WE WILL BE THERE" "okay see you by then"

I walked to my room I saw all my brothers getting ready in my room then Felipe asked "Where is your TV remote I wanna play music" "' it's on my nightstand"