Chapter 35

We have completed 12k reads yayayayya

The is book is hardly a 10 12 chapter with 3 epilogue

And UB will be same time span with bobt so both books will be connected and i will upload next chapter on scrollstack of UB go reads it there !!!!

______________________________

Reyansh  was in the study as it was Sunday and he was working on the attempted muder that happened with aradhya he found out where message came from but when they went there they found out the phone was in the name of a lady from an old age home

Reyansh was in the study as it was Sunday
and he was working on the attempted
muder that happened with aradhya he found out where message came from but when they went there they found out the phone was in the name of a lady from an old age home.

But something suddenly strike he remembered how his dadi bua came to know about it he stood up and made his way to his grandparents room

he knocked on the door and heard a come in he found his grandmother knitting a sweater and his grandfather scrolling through YouTube

" oh reyansh how come you are here "

" actually something is wrong grandfather do you remember how dadi bua came to know about aradhya being adopted and the accident was attempted murder " and earned gasp from his grandmother
"Yes, I do recall that," his grandfather replied, a look of concern crossing his face. "But what are you thinking "

Reyansh hesitated for a moment before answering. "Well, I got a message few days back and we knew where it came from, but when we went there, the phone was in the name of a lady from an old age home."

His grandmother's knitting needles paused as she looked up at him, her eyes filled with curiosity. "What are you trying to say, Rey?" she asked softly.

Reyansh took a deep breath and said, "I think dadi bua might have some connection to all this. She might know more than she's letting on." His grandfather's brows furrowed, and he exchanged a worried glance with his wife. "But why would she keep such crucial information from us?" he questioned, his voice tinged with concern.

Reyansh shrugged, frustration evident on his face. "I don't know, but I think it's worth talking to her. Maybe she has a reason or knows something that could help us make sense of all this."

His grandmother nodded slowly, a pensive expression on her face. "You might be right, Reyansh. Let's go talk to her and see if we can uncover any answers."

" but please don't reveal anything to anyone " he was about to get up but his grandmother called " reyansh till when you will not talk to anandita she is guilty "