CHAPTER-4🤎

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

₊˚⊹♡ Staring Eyes₊˚⊹♡

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

______________________________________________________________________
_______________

VIAANSH'S POV

It was an amazing day yesterday, I am finally so close to being a part of J.Malhotra & Co. but I am still not convinced. I am really nervous for my interview round.

I hope I can make it.

I remember yesterday how nervous I was when I was standing in front of my father. I was literally biting my nails.

I am really glad to both of my uncles who appreciated my efforts with my father. It was smooth, I was actually happy that my dad did not say much.

Out of all this, I saw Yashvi standing outside of the conference room, I knew why she was here.

But I feel bad when her father says that, I can feel her pain. It must be so painful to hear your dad saying this.

She is a chirpy girl but I know she is not.

That's why I decided to make her feel better and as an excuse to go to the washroom I went to her.

Right now, I am waiting for Samay to go. He is demotivating the hell out of me.

I would kill him for sure.

Aese kon karta h bhai...

( Who does this bro? )

Yashvi too won't do this but my best friend will.

Bevkoof kahi ka.

( He is stupid)

I need to have a good sleep because I don't want to give my interview with dark circles singing on my face.

I made Samay out of my room because he won't let me sleep peacefully.

He is a trouble maker.

I wore my comfortable clothes and dropped my body on the bed but I don't know why but the office incident came to mind not in the conference room but with Yashvi.

Why the hell did I say that to her? Am I going mad ?

For sure I am.

She really drives me crazy with everything.

But I don't like her from my childhood only.

I wish to never see her but she is such a family friend.

Also, I don't like when she used to call me haddi she still does but it was worse when we were in school.

I used to be thin but not now.

I too was on the same page as her. I too tease her by the words duffer and many more. I didn't even remember now.

Yes, I used to make fun of her performance in school.

But now it was finished once I completed my school and started focusing on my career.

I went to sleep remembering our old days. They were the bestest. I hope I can live those moments again.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Next morning

I woke up from my sleep and hurriedly freshened up. I need to go to Samay's house.