CHAPTER-2🤎

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

✮ ⋆ ˚Their morning banters⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮⋆˙≽^•⩊•^≼

_________________________________________________________________________
___________________

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning came early. Whenever there is a function, we feel like this and especially the twenties gang.

The roka ceremony yesterday was filled with laughter and teasings that our couple Moksh and Navya were getting, simply from their siblings.

Coming to their relationship Navya is older than Moksh by three months and the best part is that they both are CAs now. Their love story started while preparing for becoming a CA and now they both have not only secured debit and credit in their career but also secured their heart with each other.

A cute love story, isn't it?

It was easy for them to convince their parents as there parents are childhood bestfriend even Mr.Malhotra.

Coming to Yashvi now, this girl is something that everybody has become nowadays. She is good at hiding her emotions through her face in front of everyone,so much now that she hides it even from herself.

Seeing everyone so successful in her family like her sister is a CA and her father is one of the best businessman in the city and her mother too has a big salon.

It really overdoses her mindset sometimes. She wants to settle her own company but we all know everything doesn't work in our way.

Sometimes we can get success at the age of 20 and sometimes at the age of 40 or more and some doesn't get successful in their life.

Life is not only about successful people,it is also about failure one too and Yashvi is in the second case she is doubtful about her life. She is not even good in any other activities and even in studies she was below average, she didn't even once make her parents proud, that's what she always thinks but we sometimes without unknowingly do something that is even better than making your parents proud in terms of money, the respect yes the respect we carry and the hardworking nature.

Let's drop this and see what Yashvi and her left hand Maya has been up to...

YASHVI'S POV

" Maya just sleeps like a human being yaar I just fell down from the bed " I said to Maya who was all over my bed sleeping like a panda and she is someone who is a very deep sleeper and can sleep anywhere literally anywhere. She even once slept when we were playing the game kho kho.

But leaving anything else she is my sweetie pie. I love her so much. She is not my bestfriend but sister from another mother,meri bestfriend meri Jaan se bhi jyada hai.

(My best friend is more than my life.)

" I danced a lot yesterday, my back pained like hell. I don't think I will get a sleep now , let's freshen up quickly and I should go down before my mom comes with her broom " I said and turned my ways towards the bathroom which was attached in my room at the right side not before glancing at her.