CHAPTER-9🤎

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝
.𖥔 ݁ ˖๋ ࣭ ⭑ Interview Drama .𖥔 ݁ ˖๋ ࣭ ⭑
⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

VIAANSH'S POV

I finally opened my eyes lazily and ruffled my hair.
" Oh god this headache" I hissed touching my head only to groan more.

" Today is my interview at 11 am and I am here groaning in pain all because of that Samay. He knows that I am not a heavy drinker.

" I need to stop these thoughts and make myself presentable first otherwise I am gone if my mom came to know that I drank a lot last night.

I went down from the bed and took medicine first . I took water from the bottle which was just beside my bed and gulped it in seconds.

" I am not gonna leave that bastard " I muttered while making weird expressions because of the medicine I just had.

I took my towel from the cupboard and went inside the bathroom.

After 30 minutes, I came out from the bathroom only to take my clothes as I was shaving my beard which wasn't that grown but still I think it would give a good impression on my interview.

I hurriedly went inside again and took a quick shower. Also my headache is better now maybe cause of showering.

I wore a white shirt with blue jeans pairing my locket with shirt color.

And with the last spray of my cologne, I was ready to go downstairs and it was 9 am actually

And with the last spray of my cologne, I was ready to go downstairs and it was 9 am actually. I still got time so I decided to go downstairs and take the blessings of mom.

" Hey bhagwan bas aaj help kar dena please " while muttering this I made my way towards the door and closed it slowly. I don't know but from the time I had stepped from the bathroom I am having this weird sensation in my chest.

I think it's just nervousness.

" Good morning ma " I said to my mom who was placing my breakfast at the dining table.

" Hm good morning" she nodded and gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks.

" I hope you do well in your interview" she stated being emotional and I quickly hugged her.

" I will try my best mom and I won't disappoint you at all " I murmured and she again gave me a kiss on my forehead.

" Yooo bro " I heard Sama's voice, wait what is he doing here? I am gonna cut him into ears for making me drunk last night.

" Samay come sit and I' ll bring you water " my mom told samay who sat down keeping his both legs on the table.

The audacity this man has.

" Fucking get lost from here " I whispered yelled at me who in returned smirked and made his attention towards the phone.

" Bro by the way you spilled some secrets to me "