His Cruel Love pt 2

Jia's Pov.

I came out of the shower wearing a robe, I walked toward the closet picking up the clothes that were organized in there. He is controlling me way too much even though he has all control over my dressing, I felt like he has caged me and made me do everything he desires as if he is my ruler, That he was Jungkook, I sighed changing into the dress not wanting to get late for breakfast Because it's also one of the things he hates.

I walked downstairs and then noticed Everyone at the dining table, mostly it is JUngkook, me, and Mrs jeon but today Jungwon was also there, In this whole house the only person I don't hate is Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's mother, the old weak lady does nothing but makes me feel at ease but still I can't have the heart to treat her like a mother when her son is making me his sex slave. I slightly bowed greeting all of them. " Oh My Daughter-in-law is looking so beautiful today, isn't it Jungkook.' Jungkook dropped the fork and hummed at her, he then looked at me, and I took the seat beside his mother. Jungkook was sitting in the head chair, Mrs Jeon on his left side with his brother on his right side, So it was better to sit beside Mrs Jeon than to sit beside the creep Jeon Jungwon.

We all started to eat our food in silence, My eyes were taking glances at the kitchen to see any sight of my sister, I sighed and looked down when she turned and looked at me with her angry eyes, Why am I the only one getting punished? I pushed a strand of my hair back, MY appetite died eventually whenever she saw me with those gazes as if I was the reason for everything. I was breathing through my nose and playing with my food. I looked at the portion of omelette being placed on my plate. I looked up and saw Mrs Jeon, She smiled at me. ' You need to eat a lot. Youngsters like you need to  eat a lot to get immunity." I did not say anything just muttered a small thank you to her and turned my attention back to playing with the food, I occasionally stuffed a bite in my mouth to show them I was eating.

I walked toward the kitchen to fetch the bottle, Mrs jeon was in the living room waiting for me to have a conversation with me, I was startled to feel a presence behind me I turned around and saw Jungwon standing so close to me, I immediately pushed him back because there as no way I would take a step back because there was fridge behind of me. " What are you doing?" He then looked at teh water bottle in my hands and snatched it from me, Making me flinch at his sudden move, He opened the lid and chugged a huge amount. He then handed the bottle back to me.

" I forgot to compliment you, You look breathtaking like always darling." It was a mere compliment it looked too awkward to me, and uncomfortableness was all around me, I thanked him and was going  to pass by him but he held my wrist, I tried to take my hand but he resisted, " Why in so hurry, I am pretty sure that Your husband does not care about you being in a hell hole even." My eyes widened at his statement, Whatever he said was true but He should take to his sister-law like that. 'Can you please let me go this is not right I am your sister in law--" I was cut off in between by him. " My Pretty sister-in-law, I don't consider you as my sister-in-law, because you are just a one-time thing to Jungkook, I know him better you would be out of his mansion in a few months." I just glared at him trying to take my hand back. He suddenly let me go making me stumbled backward and lean on the counter on the side,