Chapter 4

"I never thought that way" Heeseung replied

"Now think" Cupid said with a smirk on his face

"When we first debuted I thought if it was K hyung it would be better. I personally prefer K hyung than Denial and Sunoo. But after our debut I came to know how important Sunoo is for Enhypen."
Heeseung posed for a second and again said,"If it was K hyung Sunoo or Denial I think we would get adjusted with them and can't think of the group without them. It is about the circumstances."

"Really? Then do you want K as your team member" Cupid said

Suddenly a staff came and said that the time is over

Cupid nodded and said,"This will be your birthday gift"

Heeseung was dumbfounded,"What happened just now. What gift was he talking about?"

Another fan came and Heeseung slowly forgot about Cupid

NEXT MORNING

HEESEUNG POV

I woke up earlier than usual. It was my birthday. Even though it was my birthday I didn't have time to celebrate it. I have to do a weverse live. But I actually don't count it as a celebration. I love interacting with my fans. I love how they are excited for my birthday but I also want to celebrate it like a normal person with my friends and family. I let the thought out of my head and took a bath. I have to get ready quickly cause we had an En-o'clock shooting. Others must already go for the shooting. So I got ready and went to the shooting spot.

When I reached the shooting spot
I saw K.
What he is doing here I thought.

"Hi K hyung. How have you been?" I asked

"I am well" he said with a confused expression

"It's been a month since we met " I said while crossing my hand around his shoulder

"We met yesterday" he said like he is so done with me, "And we met everyday. I don't want to meet you everyday but I have to" he said with a teasing voice.

I was confused. I was about to ask,"But hyung........

Suddenly Jungwon came between our conversation and asked us to come with him to the green room as the director wanted to meet all of us.

Okay..... I think the En-o'clock episode shooting has already started and I am the victim. I was smiling secretly cause I thought I would figure it out. I mean about the En-o'clock episode.

I thought it was a prank. But I was wrong. It was a harsh reality.

But my smile disappeared really soon

When we went to the green room I saw everyone except Sunoo. And the director started to discuss without him

So I asked, "Where is Sunoo?"

"Sunoo. Who is Sunoo?" Director replied

K butted in and said,"Sunoo is an &team member"

"Sunoo and &team member. This is too much for a prank" I said. I was confused and angry at the same time. "Sunoo is Enhypen member and K hyung is &team member"

Jungwon speaks up,"Hyung you are hurting K hyung. Stop your prank"

"I am not pranking you are all pranking on me" I said

"If you don't believe us just Google it" Niki said with a cold tone

I hurried and searched on Google

Enhypen members

"WHAT?"

Enhypen members are Jungwon, K, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Niki

"Am I dreaming"

I searched &team members

&team members are Fuma, Nicholas, EJ, Sunoo, Yuma, Jo, Harua, Taki, and Maki

&team was supposed to be a japanese boy band. What is Sunoo doing here?

I didn't care about anyone in this world and started to research about &team

&team is a group of 9 members. It has only one korean member that made the group a kpop band.

I was confused like hell. I told them to give me some time and went to the washroom. I can feel their gaze on me.

I blankly stare at the mirror when suddenly a thought hit my head. Yesterday what the fan told me started to echo in my mind

"Really? Then do you want K as your team member"
"This will be your birthday gift"

So this is the gift he was talking about.

How much he hate me to gave such a gift on my birthday.

Wait a minute "Who was he? How can he change the reality?"

"AND WHY IT'S ME?"

"Because you deserve it"

I think I hear something. It was like a whisper.

--------------------------------

I know I am suck at writing. I am not at English so It's difficult for to put my thought properly. I made a lot mistake.
Sorry for that😅