Chapter 15

"Why did you bring Heeseung Hyung with you?" Taki asked Jungwon.

Taki took Jungwon with him to the toilet.

"Did you come here to ask me that?" Jungwon raised his eyebrows.

Taki nodded in response.

"What?" Jungwon asked in disbelief.

"But why?"

Taki took a deep breath. "Sunoo Hyung has been having dreams about Heeseung Hyung lately."

"What type of dream?" Jungwon found something suspicious. The way Taki was telling him made it seem like something was wrong.

"He said he saw he was also a member of Enhypen and Heeseung Hyung was ignoring him in the dream. And it hurt Hyung's feelings. He cried every day because of those dreams," Taki explained the situation to Jungwon.

Jungwon was left speechless after listening to Taki. This can't be.

Heeseung was also saying the same thing. Sunoo is a member of Enhypen, not K. This can't be a coincidence that Sunoo also has the same type of dream.

Jungwon was in thought when suddenly he felt a headache. It was like his world would collapse at any moment. He held his head because of sudden extreme pain. His vision became blurry

Some scenes flashed in front of his eyes. Sunoo was with them laughing cheerfully. Jay was cracking some jokes, and everyone was laughing at his jokes. It was weird to see something like that in front of your eyes. When your brain says it was K. What should Jungwon believe? Even if it was weird to see those visions but the feeling of that moment can't be expressed in words. He wanted to see those smiles forever. He wanted time to freeze at that moment.

Why were these feelings and memories like visions so similar?

Sunoo looked at Jungwon and called him, "Jungwon"

"Jungwon Hyung, Jungwon Hyung" Taki was calling Jungwon constantly.

Jungwon gained his vision again. He looked at Taki

"Are you okay?" Taki was worried. Some people who also came to the toilet were looking at them.

"Yes, suddenly I felt like someone hit my head with some hard metal" Jungwon placed his hand on his head. He didn't tell Taki anything about the scene he saw just now

"Do you want to go back?" Taki asked Jungwon

"No, No I am fine now."

"Anyway, you take me here to tell me that I shouldn't bring Heeseung Hyung with me. When we left them alone there" Jungwon tried to be cheerful. He didn't want to ruin this hang-out session of Heeseung and Sunoo. When he found something important like this. When he has a feeling that Heeseung may be right. Something is seriously messed up and Jungwon needed to find that.

“Don't worry. This meeting will solve a lot of things between them and you won't regret it” Jungwon assured Taki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heeseung and Sunoo were waiting for Taki and Jungwon. It has been so long since they went to the toilet.

The atmosphere was awkward. Heeseung was stealing glances at Sunoo from time to time. Sunoo noticed it. Add to more, Heeseung hasn't spoken a word since then. If Sunoo said anything, he just nodded.

"They are taking so long." Sunoo sighed. He came to forget about the dreams and stresses he has. But it looked like it wasn't going to happen. When the person who was the reason for his stress was stealing glances at him and blushing like a tomato.