Chapter 12

"Okay time stop. Now it's time to play. UOHH" The MC cheered

"Team 1 will act first. So please show your talent and shine like a star" MC again cheered for team 1.

Team 1 finished their task. They did really well no one expected it tho.

"Now team 2. I have high expectations from you guys" MC cheered for team 2

"So who will act as the female lead?" MC asked

No one responded to this. So Sunoo felt a little embarrassed.

He shyly smiled and raised his hand "Me"

"Okay how about the male lead?" MC again asked

Now the three male rise their hands all together "Me" they said in unison. They looked at each other as if it was a competition for who will be Sunoo's partner.

"Oh but only one can act as the male lead" MC looked so surprised by their action.

"I thought you decided it already. Do you want me to choose if you are having a hard time?" MC asked

They all nodded

"Okay I think Jakeshi will be suitable for this role and he didn't take part in any task. So Jakeshi will act with Sunooshi."MC smiled at them. While Sunghoon was tearing a hole into him by staring. Heeseung was disappointed. And Jake, he was the happiest.

He really liked the movie and wanted to do the male lead role because it was his favourite character from the movie.

The scene was where the female lead and male lead confess their feelings for each other.

"Haneul you didn't clear yourself last time"

"Everything is clear.....I mean what are you talking about?"

"You know"

"No I don't"

"Okay then tell me why did you get angry at Junho?"

Heeseung was immersed by the scene Sunoo and Jake were playing.

Their emotions looked so real as if they experienced it.

"No I was never angry at our manager. You get it wrong."

"Okay so, fighting with our manager because of me was also a lie ?"

"W-what? How did you know?"

"Does that matter? Will you not answer my question? "

"..........."

"Hyung I will say it once so listen to it carefully. Don't ever do something if you don't mean it. Your act always confuses me. Sometimes you act all cold towards me, sometimes you act the sweetest, why? Why you always creat distance between us? If you hate then why you fought with our manager for me? Why you came to my room when I was sick after you came back from your work at 3 in the morning? Shouldn't you go to your room instead of checking me? If you will act all cold and act as if nothing happened in the next morning? Why are you making me suffer like this? What did I do worng? Just because I like you? Do I deserve this? Are you happy seeing me like this? Seeing me helpless? I love you is this all my fault?"

"Sunoo What did you say?"

"You didn't listen to me all this time?"

"No, I did that's why I am asking? Did you say you like me?"

"No, I don't. I don't like you. I love that's why it hurts the most."

"I am sorry. I know it's not enough. But I never thou....."

"Heeseung hyung? Heeseung hyung?" Jake was calling Heeseung and waving his hand in front of his face

"Heeseung hyung" Jake again called Heeseung

"Huh.." After zoning out for a decade Heeseung snapped out from his dreamland. Even in his dream or thought he couldn't confess his feeling.

"I thought Sunghoon was the zoning master but I guess you are the master's master" Jake teased Heeseung for zoning out

"Anyway we did great. Didn't we?" Jake looked at Sunoo and Sunoo smiled at him and nodded his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The programme shooting end smoothly. &team went to their drom and Enhypen went to their drom.

Heeseung was still immersed with the fact that he met Sunoo after months.

He was happy. But the fact that Sunoo don't know him anymore and don't call him hyung like he used to do. Don't smile at him like he used to do it hurts even more.

But more importantly he need to talk to Sunghoon. They need a proper conversation with each other. Today wasn't the first time Heeseung feels it but many times before. But whenever he asked it Sunghoon would ignore it

So Heeseung deicided to go to Sunghoon room.

"Knock knock~"

Sunghoon opened his door and saw Heeseung.

He gestured Heeseung to come in.

"Sunghoon I have something important to ask. So please answer them truthfully." Heeseung said as he settled himself on Sunghoon bed

"Okay" Sunghoon replied and started to do his usually work like cleaning the room.

"Do you know Sunoo?" Heeseung asked looking at the back of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon paused for a second and said, "Yes I know. You are asking like you don't know him. We literary participate in a reality show with him." Sunghoon awkwardly laughed.

"No, I mean you know he was a member of Enhypen like I remember you also remember him as a member of Enhypen not a participant of the reality show." Heeseung replied in a calm voice maybe hoping Sunghoon to say yes

Sunghoon turned to Heeseung and laughed sarcastically at Heeseung, "What if I say yes. Will you gonna share your pain and feeling with me? Do you know what? you deserve this. "

Heeseung became confused by Sunghoon's words, "What are you talking about?"

Sunghoon came closer to Heeseung and whispered, "I am also from the real world. But the difference is that I know everything about this, about you, about Sunoo."

Heeseung was too shocked to speak

Sunghoon looked into Heeseung eyes. He never looked at Heeseung like that "I don't know why but Sunoo loves you. You never hesitate to hurt his feeling. You never care for his feelings. Even after this he wished that you understand his feelings and return them."

Heeseung came out from the shock and said,"What wish? And how you know about this?"

Sunghoon smiled, "I wish the same thing for Sunoo. Let's see who wins"

"Do he also remember about the real world like you and me?" Heeseung just wanted to know if Sunoo remembered him or not.

"No. Now go to your room. Give up on Sunoo just like you did in the real world. I can't afford to see Sunoo cry for you again." Sunghoon didn't tell Heeseung the full truth. Of course why would he tell according to him Heeseung deserve this pain.

Anyone will think the same but it was never true. It just Heeseung is bad at expressing his feelings and a hopeless romantic person. He tries his best to make Sunoo happy but never let him know about it. Never let him know how much he care for him how much he loves him. The only crime he committed.

Isn't this punishment enough for this crime?

Heeseung came out from Sunghoon room. Sunghoon words were ringing on his ear rapidly.

"Is he really the worst?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hope you like this chapter.
Sorry for late update 😔

Sorry for any mistakes