You meet him backstage after a concert!

Its the dangerous tour, and you're lucky enough to go to one that was near your hometown, with your best friend. You guys are in the front row, and you're in the middle of the row.. Which means you have the best seats. The concert starts off and Michael appears out of no where, with his first song. You catch him looking at you, you thought he was looking behind you but he wasn't. At the end of the concert Michael sends bodyguards to get you to come back stage. You follow the guards and leave you best friend behind, she ends up leaving angry since you get to meet Michael, and she wasn't allowed. Once you get there Michael is on the couch waiting for you. He stand up and gives you a hug once he sees you. He takes your hand and brings you to the couch.

"Sit." He tells you as he sits down. You sit down beside him.

"So pretty lady, what's your name." He says, you're surprised hay he's not really shy toward you.

"Y/n" you reply simply, you're a shy person.. And your show it a lot.

"Your shy aren't you?" He asks. You nod your head. "Hey, that's okay, I'm shy too but I'm trying to show it." He tells you smiling.

"It's just, you're so hot, and it's different being able to meet you." You say.

"Well thank you.." He says blushing. "Do you have a phone, if so can I see it for a minute." You nod your head and pull it out of your pocket, handing it to him afterwards. He puts his number in, and then hands it back. He kisses your cheek and then stands up. "Message me anytime." He says before walking away, leaving you in shock.