Chapter 2 - "Bonds Beyond Blood"

Hii readers!!
Sorry for late update!..
Hope you like it!

As Ro stumbled back to the hotel, his footsteps heavy with the weight of his thoughts and the warmth of the alcohol coursing through his veins, he couldn't shake the image of Ritsy's grateful smile, her eyes shimmering like stars in the dimly lit bar. His heart felt heavy yet light, a whirlwind of emotions sweeping through him.

As he approached the hotel lobby, his mind still spinning, he was met by the worried faces of Mahi and Virat. Their expressions, a mix of relief and concern, mirrored the tumult in his own mind.

"Where the hell were you?" Virat's voice rang out, laced with worry. "Aise bina bataye kaun jata hai ..pta bhi hai kitne pareshan ho gaye the hum.."

"Speak Mr Sharmaa" Mahi interjected, his tone a mix of concern and frustration.

"Ummm...vo...main...vo....bore ho raha tha to aise hi ghoomne chala gya" Ro mumbled, scratching the back of his head nervously, the effects of alcohol and fear evident in his fumbling words.

Ro raised his hands in a feeble attempt to calm them, a sheepish smile playing on his lips. "Sorry bhaii.... sorry vi ...But see I'm fine...i had so much fun...i met....i saw...i saved" He swayed slightly, the effects of the alcohol evident, but his smile remained genuine.

Virat's frustration softened into concern, though a hint of annoyance lingered in his tone. "You're not okay, Ro. You're drunk, ...pta nahi kya bol raha hai"

Ro shook his head, a tired smile tugging at his lips. "I'm just a little tipsy, that's all. I am saying ....i met.....(pause) ....Meko sona hai...mai jau sone?" Asked ro like a kid

Both Vi and Mahi couldn't resist Ro's innocent plea. Mahi nodded,( who can say no to an adorable Ro)...mahi nodded and " okay bacha...take care"

"Aap nahi aaoge?" Asked Ro again with those innocent eyes..." I want to tell you what happened today... please bhaii"

"I'll come in sometime kiddo..okayyy!" Said mahi assuring him

"Jaldi anaa" insisted Ro before turning towards vi " Tu bhi thodi der mein aaega?"

"Nahi....main nahi aa raha..bar akele jaa sakta hai to room mein bhi chla jaa" teased Vi

"Kyuuuuuu...tu abhi bhi mujhe gussa hai" Ro's voice rose a bit, echoing in the hotel lobby.

Vi quickly covered Ro's mouth "shhh panda...i am just joking...i'm coming with you"

"Bhaiiii....see na...aapka cheeku mujhe tang kar raha hai"..Ro complained, leaning on Vi's arm, his head heavy with sleep.

"Cheekuu... don't tease him...tu ise leke chal...main ata hu..." Mahi instructed with a playful glare at Vi.

" But bhai aap jaa kaha rahe ho?" Asked Vi raising his eyebrow...

"Ek to in dono ki panchayat khatam nahu hoti"...Mahi muttered to himself...."vo ...Mujhe ...hn vo ....dada se kuch kaam hai ..uske baad ata hu"...said mahi a bit fumbling

"Okayy...jaldi ana bhai...ye drunk panda mujhse akele nahi sambhlega" Vi joked

Vi led Ro to their room, almost dragging the sleepy Ro along..while thinking"mujhe aisa kyu laga bhai jhooth bol rahe the..." Vi wondered silently.

"Vii ...i am sorryyy.....tu mujhse gussa to nahi hai na?...." Ro clung to Vi's arm, his voice heavy with sleep.

Vi gently laid Ro on the bed, covering him with a blanket. Ro held onto his arm,"Vi ..bol naa.....tu gusaa hai?." ..to which he replied...."Nahi main gussa nahi hu"

"Matlab tu gussa hai" said Ro with a sad face...."i am sorryyy" said Ro cutely to which vi chucked and said "Sleep Ro....nind aa rahi thi na tujhe " thinking "ye panda bhi na...kaise gussa reh sakta hai koi isse"...with a smile on his face