****42****

"SAMEER"

My eyes shut at the feeling of her, her warmth was welcoming. I tug her completely into me, my arms stranding her.

I tilted my head and place my lips on her temple—giving it a long dawdling kiss on it.

She gives a long sigh when i close my eyes, they  open when i feel her drawing away from me which gives me a certain power of emptiness.

I was about to hug her again but she step back, I looked at her, she looked frightened and scared, as if she loss something.

"Sameer?!" She breath and burst into a cute cry to which I move to her and hold her cheeks, her lips were trembling as tears roll from her beautiful mesmerizing eyes. "I'm...sorry, i shouldn't have ask for a divorce! What had i do us!" She cry a little louder than before.

I peck her lips and open my arms to hug her again but she stops me, she use her hands and starts fanning her face giving out an effortless pout.

"Come down," I said calmly, but she was not ready to. "I didn't divorce you, you didn't open the envelope?!" I quickly said in a loud and clear tone.

I wanted to play a little with her but seeing her this fragile make me have no choice, my eyes were wide on her—trying to make her to believe me.

She shakes her head and close her eyes while rubbing onto them with her fingers.

"Yes, you heard me right, Safa I'm not that stupid enough to divorce you right away," i said smiling brightly as she listened to me attentively. "Yes I'm angry and disappointed at your choice, but a person in love tend to always forgive and forget when he himself didn't know he'll eventually do that. I love you so much that no matter how badly you treat me, even if you beat me to a pulp, a single smile from you will ease everything." I end with a joke to which she giggle and run to hug me.

Her legs round my waist, head in the crook of my neck, she gives kisses in it while still letting out a giggle, i was just still, my arms holding her firmly to me.

"Thanks love," she draw her lips from my neck to my jaw then my check. She place her palms on my nape and look at me. "Thank you, thank you." She said in relief, her face lacing with happiness that was so beautiful to her.

"But you have to promise me something!" She was confuse but in some seconds she nod her eyes on me. "You'll never abandon me again, you literally gave me a heart attack but I'm one strong man!"

She sighed. "I'll never cease to be by your side In sha Allah for the rest of my life, I'll stand next to you and be strong."

With that, we seal the deal with a hungry, intense, captivating and breathtaking kiss that last for longer than we ever took.

When we pull away, it was only the sound of our hitch breath that can be heard in the room....

*******All that i loss—the touches, kisses, hugs and cuddles, i get them back in these two days.

I follow her every where she goes that she was now only laughing at me.

We're lazily laying on a sofa, her back my against my chest, head on my upper arm, munching on pop corn, hands entwined as we watch the final episode of Netflix's horror Kdrama, Sweet Home.