but first, a few words

You may be wondering, what would compel a normal human being to write a story about classical music composers? How did this happen? Is she going to stop?

One, I have no idea, send help. Two, too much time spent watching twoset and hamilton during the summer (yes i have procrastinated getting this out for months help) and not enough time reading my BIBLE. Three, no. I've strayed too far from the path of god and I think there's no hope.

So before we start, a few words:

1. Absolutely do not take this story seriously. I just wrote it for fun, these people won't necessarily look or act like they did in real life. Some of these things are actually historically accurate, except for when it's obvious that it's not, like when any of these people whip out their cell phones that totally existed in their time periods.

2. The updates for this story are going to be wildly sporadic. I get most of my writing motivation in the middle of the night, I hate editing my crap, I'm a very busy woman (lies) and I haven't got all day (more lies, does anyone on this site have something better to do), so we'll see when the first chapter even actually gets out.

3. There will probably be a lot of references to other shows and memes, and some of them will be pretty obscure. See if you can spot em!

4. I apologize in advance for whatever it is that you're about to read.

Have fun reading...whatever this is.