000

Gloup gloup gloup....

Yeee this place is nice, it feels chilly tho.

Now that I think of it. Drowning is basically dying from suffocating while being wet...

Oh wait

WAAAAHH

A white haired man just couldn't help but notice some legs floating down a river, assuming it was a person drowning he tried to save them as sane human being with moral would

"you alright miss?"

Opening her eyes, y/n was met with the blue ones of a white haired guy. not that his expressionless face held concern, he was just glad he saved this girl in time.

"Fuck you."

"What..?"

The girl from whom the man had saved from a tragic death sat down, removing some of her hair that has fallen on her face with an unpleasant expression. As she glared at her savior.

"I said fuck you!"

"Woah, too much for saving ya."

"Ok but when did I ask?"

Now that she stood up, looking at the man eyes to eyes and noticed his white hair and tallness, he should be around 6ft or higher.

"You could've died drowning you know? Is a mere 'thank you' too much to ask??"

"I was committing suicide."

"Eh-..."

, she got rid of most of the water on her hair letting it lose for it to dry quickly, looking up at the river she was into.

"Man... another failed attempt..."

"Soo, you're going in again?" The man who she still didn't know the name asked, then she happened to abruptly turn around to look at him.

"I'm not feeling suicidal enough."

"a shame." The white haired man said with sarcasm.

"Truly, I was opting of either shooting myself or drowning today. But i kinda hate pain so I chose drowning. " She said like it was the most casual thing to talk about.

"...but at the same time, my goal is to die without disrupting anyone. Guess that sucks."

now the white haired man was wondering whether or not he should be concerned or not.

"Uhhh, sorry I guess?"

Y/n just stared at him, scanning him from top to bottom before an unexpected smirk reached her lips.

"Man, you're handsome. Wanna commit a double suicide with me?" She said, with innocent eyes, and the white haired man could only stare at her in confusion.

"No??"

"What if I ask nicely?"

"NO!"

"But why not? I'm pretty, you're pretty! Pretty people go with pretty people. So pretty people should die with pretty people!" The girl argued back, while the man only sighed.

"I don't even know you!"

"My names Dazai y/n, I'm 17, I like suicide but I hate pain! I'm an entp Gemini and I'm also very good with curses!!" She happily beamed towards herself.