Chapter 26 :)

Hello Loves :) I hope you guys are reading still. I know I've took a long time to update, but I still hope you guys are reading :) I would really love it if you guys still are. Anyways Here's Liam and Kirsten's part.

Kirsten's P.O.V.

"Liam, What the hell? Put me down." I yelled. 

Liam brought me somewhere, in the house and I have no idea why. I'm tired of doing this right now. I can't be with this. Its so complicated right now. I dont need this either.

"No, I wont until you hear what I have to say to you. I know you dont want to hear it, but you do. You have no other choice in this."

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say Liam. I'm done."

"No you aren't. You dont know what I have to say yet."

"Well, I know you will beg and say. I wanna be with you and all that crap. But Liam, I dont wanna hear it. I dont wanna be hurt. And I dont want the disappointment. I dont want anything right now. I just want my peace and quiet." 

"You know. You are so stubborn right now."

"Well, I know I am. What's it to ya?"

"Everything"

"Everything my ass."

"Just because you think I don't care doesn't mean I don't" Liam said with sadness in his voice.

"Well, Liam. If you cant handle it. Then why try?" I asked.

"Because nothing you can do or say will make me change my mind about how I feel about you."

I just rolled my eyes. I just hated the fact that this is happening. I know I love Liam. But I can't bring him into my world right now. It isnt the right time or place for it. Things have to be left unknown for now. I just dont want him to get hurt in what things I will do just for my family. I know he doesnt know how are it is. But I know If I do tell him. Things won't be the same at all. He will care too much and give his time to me. I dont want that in a way. I want him to foucs on his career and what is good for him. I dont want to bring him down. I said to myself.

"Kirsten, Go get changed."

"I dont want to."

"Well you are. And you will have to."

"No, I dont If I don't want to."

"Well you will Kirsten. Whether you like it or not. You will. You won't say not and you wont wanna push my buttons." Liam said with this strong voice,

I just got up and changed my clothes into This blue shirt with no sleeves and tribal shorts with Navy Blue TOMS. And I put my hair up into a pony tail. When I came out, I saw Liam changed and dressed as well. 

"Come on, lets go Kirsten" Liam said.

"Whatever."

I just followed Liam into the car.

"Liam, where are we going?"

"Thats for me to know and you just to wait and see. It wont hurt you to have excitement in your life."

"Well, whatever."

The car ride was very quiet. And It was awkward. And I didnt like it. I like the way it used to be when I was around Liam. Now I feel all this tension around us. We just stayed in the car. But when I was riding I was looking around the place. And all these places seemed so familiar to me. And when we got to the place I remembered it, it was at the Wine Escapes in Somereset West in South Africa. Its always been a dream for m to go there and Liam brought me there.