Chapter 37

Hey guys! Well here's another chapter! I hope you guys liked the last chapter and I hope you read this chapter. Thanks for bearing with me I'm really sorry for leaving I guys for 9 months but in happy to whoever is still reading my book! Love you guys!

Kirsten's P.O.V.

"Hi babe." Jason said

"Hey baby. So what are we doing today? I hope something fun."

"Well we are going to the beach today. I hope you want to go." Asked my boyfriend Jason

"Well yeah I guess." I answered.

"Oh Baby dont be like that you have to be happy come on, you haven't gone out for a long time. And we will have fun. Everyone going to come Calum, Erika, Chris, Brian. I mean everyone baby."

"Okay fine. I guess I can come. I mean what's the harm?" I questioned.

"That's the spirit babe." Jason said then came up to me and kissed my cheek.

I don't know about it but I never blush when Jason's done that to me I mean yeah he's a great boyfriend and all but I never see those fireworks or anything. I mean there's no spark or zing or whatever people say. But I guess that's how people live nowadays. But I don't wonder if I have that real Prince Charming out there.

"Oh baby, you're in deep thought again. what's on your mind this time."

I walked near him and he opened his arms for me. "oh nothing baby, I was just thinking about how great today is going to be." I lied.

I didn't want him to know really I'm scared he might get mad and when Jason gets mad he's scary and I don't like Jason when he's scary. gosh I hope he can't read right through me.

"That's good baby. I can't wait either. you're going to look so good in the bikini I bought you the other day." he said while raising his eyebrows.

I just chuckled at him. "haha maybe. I don't think I'll look good in it though."

"Baby you always look good in anything you wear." he answered genuinely

"Thank you baby."

Then I kissed him on the lips. And see I don't have remark. it's good but it's not all fireworks and shivers. I mentally sigh.

After our kiss. Jason smiled. "Well someone's touchy, but anyways baby, go get ready and then we'll go. everyone's waiting for us downstairs."

"What about you baby you gonna get ready?" I asked

"I'm already ready baby. I'll wait for you downstairs okay."

"Alright baby."

"I love you Kirsten."

"I love you too Jason."

After that moment with Jason. I just don't know why I say I love you to him cause I really don't. I just didn't want to tell him that I don't he's quite the scary boy. But I guess he doesn't have to know that. I just hope it won't bite me in the ass.

Jason's P.O.V.

After leaving Kirsten to change I went downstairs to talk to the group. I'm having this feeling that Kirsten doesn't want to be here anymore. and I won't have that happen to me twice. The first time hurt but having it happen again will just hurt.

"Hey guys. you guys ready for the beach?" I asked.

"Yes we are. Where's Kirsten?" Calum asked with a concerned face.

"Oh she's getting changed. I bought her a new bikini." I said.

"Oh well. I bet she'll look great. but what's really up. Why you so blue." Chris teased.