Chapter 35 :)

Hey Loves,

Heres the next update. Its for my friend :)

Beware comment in this chapter is for 13 years and older. But if you're younger and can handle sexual content then stay and read it :)

And Please guys read the Auhtor's note at the bottom. I take my time to write those as well to explain my self.

And for the next update I'm going to need 6 votes and 4 comments :)

Thanks :)

Harry's P.O.V. (Sorry if there's going to be a he and she its half third person half Harry :) Cause I had help from my friend on this chapter)

We were both in the bedroom and her eyes were fixed on the bed. She was shaking and I know she was scared.

"Harry."

"Cupcake. I'm only going to do it if you're ready."

"I am. I'm just a bit scared."

"I know. But I'll take care of you."

I pulled her into a kiss. Hungry. Wild. And I knew she felt it too, it was uncontrollable. I knew no one had ever made her feel like this. And I also knew that No one ever made her want to forget every convention, every rule, and just follow her body's most untamed needs.

But I did.

"I want you" she said, her voice was breaking as they parted.She had to say it. Becasue it had been building up in her for so long and now she felt like she was going to brust with it.

"I want you too. I've thought of this before" I said unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my toned chest. "Of what it might be like to see you."

"To see me?"

"Naked."

"You have?" She asked, her voice trembling now.

"Of course I have. I've tired hard not to think about it too hard. Because you are a virgin and you said you wanted to wait. But I can't help myself right now. And I'm happy you're ready now."

"I am. I just hope you'll be there .every thing I did to you."

"I will be there for you. I love you to the moon and back Arabella Jeanice Edwards."

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles."

 Then I started to kiss her. I caught her hand and slid it around my neck. 

I started to such on her bottom lip and put it between my teeth, pulling it away from its twin before I let it snap into place.. She started to moan as my hands found it ways to her breast through her dress.

I felt her move a little. I know she want used to it. 

"Harry" She whispered

"Yes."

"Be gentle."

"I will kitten. I won't hurt you."

As I pull back I see her looking at me. And I could see the lust in her eyes. Even if she's such a good girl I know I'm the only one who can make her feel like that. And no one else. Her light brown eyes were shining in the dim lighting in the background.

I watch her closely. And she does the same. Nothing happens. But all I look at is her beautiful face.

I slowly take off the dress she was wearing and threw it to the side. I saw her eyes slowly grow big and I know she didnt like me seeing her in the state.