Chapter 19

Hearing the sound of locking the door, Bai Xingqiao turned around and asked, "Why are you locking the door?"

He only buttoned the lower three buttons, exposing a piece of his chest to an unobstructed view.

Xie Zixi frowned: "Hurry up and put on your clothes, hurry up and eat."

Bai Xingqiao said, and Xie Zixi calmly sat back on the sofa.

Bai Xingqiao fastened the buttons too slowly, her slender fingers wrapping around the buttons, and looking at Xie Zixi, she felt an indescribable feeling.

I really don't know if Bai Xingqiao is too big-hearted or for some other reason. He always changes clothes carelessly without avoiding people.

Last time in the car, this time here, both in front of him.

Bai Xing Qiao finally buttoned the last button. He raised his chin slightly. Behind him was a huge floor-to-ceiling window. Against the light, Bai Xing Qiao's figure became blurry and hazy, looking like a beautiful statue.

Xie Zixi looked back.

The shirt was finally put on. Xie Zixi was taller than Bai Xingqiao, so the shirt that fit Xie Zixi very well seemed loose when worn on Bai Xingqiao.

However, this is not the first time Bai Xingqiao wears Xie Zixi's clothes. He is used to it. Loose shirts are more comfortable to wear.

Pair a loose, lazy white shirt with khaki casual pants for a unique look.

Bai Xing Qiao sat down to eat again, and then thought of something: "Did someone come in just now?"

He seemed to hear someone speaking, but at that time, Bai Xing Qiao was almost exhausted and couldn't care about anything else, so he wasn't sure. , because when he turned his head, he saw no other figures.

Xie Zixi: "No."

Bai Xingqiao felt relieved now. It would be really embarrassing if others saw him choking while eating.

However, was what Xie Zixi said just now serious? Did his pocket money really become five million?

Seeing that he was starting to be dazed again, Xie Zixi said, "Eat well, don't choke again."

Bai Xingqiao hummed in embarrassment. Now he wanted to find a crack in the ground and burrow in, burying his head in eating. He didn't dare to look at Xie Zixi at all. Of course, I was even more embarrassed to ask about pocket money.

Xie Zixi looked at Bai Xingqiao opposite, and could only see the back of his head, the back of his neck, and his ears were red. Was he shy?

You are not shy about changing clothes in front of me, but you are so shy because of choking?

When it was time to go to work, Shen Zui came to Mr. Xie's office again with the documents, but this time he learned his lesson, knocked on the door in advance, and only went in after getting a response.

After entering, I was stunned. Bai Xingqiao was wearing Mr. Xie's shirt, so he really disturbed Mr. Xie just now.

Xie Zixi and Bai Xingqiao each did their own things.

Bai Xingqiao was sitting on the sofa watching a movie, but he could hardly open his eyes. Just like a baby, he was obviously very sleepy, but when he heard the slightest movement, he forced himself to open his eyes, and then opened his eyes again the next second. He closed his eyes and his head fell to one side uncontrollably.

After all, the person on the sofa couldn't fight with the sleepy guy to the end. As soon as he put down his mobile phone, he fell directly on the sofa and fell asleep.