Chapter 20

Bai Xingqiao's nose was red from being hit, and there were tears in her eyes. She looked pitiful, which made Xie Zixi feel very guilty, and even her tone of voice became softer.

"I'm sorry."

Bai Xingqiao was not the kind of delicate person. He smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay. It doesn't hurt very much."

Xie Zixi gently rubbed his nose: "You can also write code?"

Bai Xing Qiao Yi Stunned: "I know a little bit, I wrote it casually, I was blind. I didn't expect that I got it right, hehehe."

Xie Zixi looked at him. Although he didn't understand very well, from the serious look on Bai Xingqiao's face when he was writing and the people around him, Xie Zixi looked at him. Judging from the reaction, this is definitely not what Bai Xingqiao said by writing casually and blindly.

But Xie Zixi saw that Bai Xingqiao didn't want to say more, so Xie Zixi didn't ask any more questions.

However, watching Bai Xingqiao write code gave Xie Zixi a different feeling.

He found that there were always many surprising things about this person, and many things he didn't know.

Just like the incident with Johnson last time, he thought that Bai Xingqiao would make trouble with him unreasonably, and even go to his grandfather to win his favor. In the past, he always used various means to make his grandfather favor him.

Unexpectedly, Bai Xingqiao was very calm that time. Uncle Zhou said that after seeing the news, Bai Xingqiao happily went to the movies.

Xie Zixi thought this at first. If Bai Xingqiao could abide by the provisions of the agreement, they would be fine. They would treat it as an insignificant person in the family. After one year, they would be compensated according to the agreement. To White Star Joe.

But Xie Zixi found that many things had changed since her grandfather's birthday, not just himself, but Bai Xingqiao seemed to be too.

This person seems to have a secret that he doesn't know about.

Seeing that Xie Zixi didn't ask any more questions, Bai Xingqiao secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Xie Zixi didn't become suspicious.

To apologize for hurting Bai Xingqiao, Xie Zixi invited him to dinner in the evening.

He knew that Bai Xingqiao liked economical ways of apologizing.

Bai Xingqiao really liked it. He originally wanted to eat barbecue today, but now Xie Zixi took the initiative to treat him to dinner, so he was naturally happy.

So I waited in Xie Zixi's office for him to get off work.

He was sitting on the sofa watching videos and eating, and accidentally bit his mouth.

When Shen Zui came in, he happened to see Bai Xingqiao's broken lips. He was shocked again. He thought to himself, Mr. Xie, did you kiss him too hard? At the same time, he was glad that he was quick enough not to disturb Mr. Xie. .

Xie Zixi took care of things in advance and left work early. Then many people saw Bai Xingqiao and Xie Zixi leaving the company together.

Xie Zixi drove straight to the barbecue restaurant Bai Xingqiao mentioned.

Bai Xingqiao asked Xie Zixi's taste, and Xie Zixi asked him to order whatever he wanted, so Bai Xingqiao ordered a few signature dishes from the barbecue restaurant.

The best pork belly and the best fat beef.

The barbecue restaurant provides barbecue services and has dedicated barbecue personnel. This is one of the reasons why Bai Xingqiao likes this barbecue restaurant.