𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖌𝖆 | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

The older pirate is an obese woman with long wavy black hair and freckles on her cheeks

The older pirate is an obese woman with long wavy black hair and freckles on her cheeks. A white cowgirl hat with a large red plume, a red neckerchief is place on her head.

She wore a pink plaid shirt, and a blue captain's coat over it with the arms in the sleeves. Her nails are painted red as her fingers had rings.

When Koby didn't respond her question, Alvida let out an angry growled. All of a suddenly, like five swords were thrown at the door where Luffy and Riona are standing. Thankfully, none of the got them as the two cousins just brushed it off.

Alvida finally took notice of Luffy, and a smirk tugged onto her lips. "You don't seem to be Zoro, the pirate hunter."

"Zoro?" Riona and Luffy repeated in unison, both exchanging confused looks. "Who the fuck is that?" She whispered, causing him to shrug.

"Koby!" The pirate yelled out, causing the pink haired boy to tremble in fear upon hearing his name. "Who's the most beautiful of all on these seas?!"

"Of course that would be--" Koby stammered, his voice shaky and filled with fear. Just when he was about to finish his sentence, a certain someone cut in.

"Who's the big, chunky lady?" Luffy asked, pointing at Alvida with his brows furrowed in confusion. That comment made everyone's jaw dropped, while Riona tried not to laugh.

"Chunky?" A male voice spoke from above them, making Riona glanced up to see the man who said that.

It was a tanned skinned man, with a large forehead and short black hair. He also has a black mustache and goatee. He wears a yellow short sleeved shirt, and has a hairy chest.

"Not good." Another one man said, he has long blonde hair, eyebrows, and a blonde goatee. He wears an orange shirt with vertical lines on it and a black lining near the chest.

Veins bulged out from Alvida's face, that made it very clear that she's furious at Luffy. She grits her teeth before letting out a hiss, "You runt!"

She raised up her weapon, which was a heavy, spiked Iron Mace and swung it towards the direction Luffy and Riona were standing.

The two cousins jumped up, successfully dodging Alvida's attack. Though, her weapon landed on the floor, causing it to crumble into pieces.

As Riona landed on the upper deck, Luffy went to Koby with a grin. "Let's go." He told the short boy before jumping up again with Koby grabbing onto his hand before Alvida could do anything else.

The two men from before stepped back in a loud grunt, as they hold their swords tightly. Luffy lands on the deck, his hand pressing down his hat as a small laugh left his mouth.

That seemed to pissed them off, the one with the yellow shirt stepped forward and growled. "Why, you..." He swings his sword down, attempting to hit Luffy with it, but he got head-butted instead.