The Words he's Been Waiting for

Black Hole relaxes in Tree's arms.  He was still flustered, but satisfied.  This all felt unreal.  Like a dream.  It was too good to be true.

'Maybe this is a dream.'

Black Hole thinks to himself.  Even if it was, there was no time to focus on anything but enjoying the moment.  He sighs happily and closes his eyes.  Tree speaks quietly and softly.

"I love you."

The words melt Black Hole's heart.  It was as if Cupid was in the room with them.  Black Hole leans in and kisses Tree again, more passionately this time.  His mouth slightly opens and so does Trees.  Their sweet breaths lingered in each others mouths.  After a few moments, they pulled away, breathing heavily with a bridge of saliva still connecting them.  After his mind was clear, Tree decided to question Black Hole.

"So, how is any of this even possible?  Like- all of it?"

Black Hole look slightly surprised for a moment before clearing his throat.

"We're currently in the edge of the universe.  When you come here, you appear as whatever you see yourself as.  Taggy and Naily appeared as cats, heh."

Tree nodded, somehow understanding the concept.

"So...you see yourself as a human?"

"Yeah, I mainly just convinced myself of it so I can meet everyone here.  It's honestly a nice-"

And just like that, Tree woke up next to Two.  The rest of the Death P.A.C.T. members crowded him worriedly.

"Tree, where have you been?!  We've been looking for you for hours!"

Fanny hissed sharply as Tree tried to collect himself.  He gave a confused look, it hadn't felt that long.

"Basketball saw you jumping off the hotel, what's wrong with you?  Are you insane?"

Pie groaned with her usual bored tone.  Two just looked concern, patting Tree's leaves gently.

"Yeah, uhm...yeah.  I'll be right back."

Tree got up and ran away quickly, searching for Black Hole desperately.