Bonus #2: additional threat(2)

Gaven was training for the day as Kase was helping Len and Ashley with an assignment.
After finishing his training , he is ambushed by
Neko Fiend, and Oceana:
Neko Fiend:

 After finishing his training , he is ambushed byNeko Fiend, and Oceana: Neko Fiend:

Oceana:

Dragon Knight: ok better take care of this before Kase gets back

Dragon Knight battles Oceana and uses his Drag Saber and final vent to defeat him, as Oceana explodes. Neko Fiend pounces on Dragon Knight and has him on the ropes.
Dragon Knight: ok this one is not going to be as easy as I was expecting. Neko Fiend is knocked back by Kase who arrives.
Siren(Concerned):Gav, are you ok?
Dragon Knight: I am Kase, just finished up my training when Neko Fiend and Oceana arrived, I defeated Oceana, but Neko Fiend is a bit stronger than I was expecting.
Siren: we'll defeat it together Gav, as they summon their advent partners and their final vent.
Defeating Neko Fiend, and Neko Fiend Explodes.
Dragon Knight: well that one is also over. Thanks again for the help Kase.
Siren(Snuggling close to Dragon Knight): You're welcome Gav, Luckily I got here just in time to help.
Dragon Knight: seems I owe you one again Kase.
Siren:I promised you I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you again Gav, and I intend to keep that promise.
Dragon Knight: thank you also for that Kase.
Siren: let's go relax for the rest of today Gav, sound good ?
Dragon Knight(Putting his hands on Holy Knight's): sounds great Kase.
Holy Knight: What would you like to do first love.
Dragon Knight: how about some sparring, First Kase now that we don't have to worry about Xaviax.
Siren: Sounds good, let's go dear, you ready?
Dusk Dragon:Guess we'll find out darling.
Siren:I'll give this battle my all Gav.
Dusk Dragon I'm giving this battle my best Kase.
Announcer: Round 1, fight.
Siren goes for a strike with her Holy Sword, but Dusk Dragon blocks with his Dusk Dragon Shield.
Siren: Seems you've gotten a little stronger since our last sparring Gav, but i ain't giving up so easily.
Dusk Dragon:I'd expect no less from you Kase. Missed our friendly rivalry.
Siren: I missed it as well, thanks for suggesting this first Love.
Dusk Dragon: doesn't mean I'm holding back in this sparring Kase.
Siren: Neither am I.
Dusk Dragon summons his Dusk Dragon Balster scoring a couple hits on Siren.
Siren: Still doing great Love, but time for me to try and change the tide of this sparring.
Dusk Dragon: we'll see about that darling.
Dusk Dragon summons his Dusk Dragon blade scoring a couple hits before Siren summons her Holy Shield and knocks him back a little.
Dusk Dragon: seems you've also been training Kase, impressive so far.
Siren: I did so i could hopefully one day give you a bit more of a challenge.
Dusk Dragon: I'm enjoying it so far Kase, how this sparring will end is anyone's guess.
Siren:regardless of the outcome, Love, still love you.
Dusk Dragon: still love you too Kase.
Dusk Dragon summons his advent partner, who deals a bit more damage to Siren, and use his final vent dealing some more damage to Siren.
Siren: You've grown so much since we first Met Gav, as your teammate, friend, and Partner, I'm very proud of you.
Dusk Dragon:thank you, Kase, the thing is part of me wants you to win this one. But on the other hand part of me also wants to make it a challenge for you as well.
Siren: Well then love, let give this battle our best.
Dusk Dragon then lands a spinning kick defeating Siren in Round 1.
Holy Knight: very impressive Gav.
Dusk Dragon: you did extremely well Kase.
Announcer: Round 2, fight.
Dusk Drgaon summons his dusk Drag Shield to block, but Holy Knight Knocks. His shield down with her own.
Dusk Dragon: I see you still have some tricks up your sleeve Kase.
Siren: I do, Gav,I use that one to defeat Ash in sparring one day.
Dusk Dragon( playfully pouting):I thought sparring was something we had Kase?
Siren(laughing/Playfully Reassuring): Relax Gav, it was last minute sparring Ash asked me to help her with, no need to be playfully jealous.
Dusk Dragon: I can see why you would think that, but no hard feelings, let's get back to the battle Darling.
Siren: ok love.
Siren Summons her Holy Staff, and Scores a couple hits on Dusk Dragon, Dusk Dragon tries to counter with a blast from his Dusk Dragon blaster, but  Siren, slides under it and counters with her final vent defeating Dusk Dragon in round 2.
Dusk Dragon: Stellar comeback Kase.
Siren:impressive as always love.
Announcer: Final Round, fight.
Siren Summons her Holy Staff and Dusk Dragon Summons his dusk Drag blade and both strikes land temporarily knocking them both down.
Dusk Dragon: Not down yet.
Siren: me either.
Dusk Dragon tries his advent partner but Siren Dodges and counters with her Holy Staff, then her final Vent defeating Dusk Dragon again, Siren wins the sparring.
Announcer: Winner.
Siren: I'm proud of you Gav.
Dusk Dragon: Impressive Kase.
Siren(Helping Dragon Knight up): Thanks Love, you were excellent.
Dragon Knight: So were you Darling.
Siren: you ready to do something else Love?
Dragon Knight: If it's not to much to ask Kase, how about regaling some of your earlier battles on Ventara when you were Starting out as Holy Knight.
Siren:Sure thing love, let's head home then and I can regale some of those stories to you.
Dragon Knight: I'm sorry to an extent, I couldn't give a bit more of a challenge today, Kase.
Siren: no worries, love I had fun with that sparring, so no complaints.
Dragon Knight:That's good, well perhaps I can also regale you with one of my mine so far Kase , when we get home.
Siren : Sounds good Love.
Dragon Knight: I'm proud of you as well Kase,you've come so far from when we first met as well, thank you.
Siren: You're welcome Love, your caring but also fierce like your partner the Dragon.
Dragon Knight: And you're Graceful and strong just like your partner the swan.
Siren: Thank you Gav, I'm Glad we got to stay here once Ventara and Earth Permanently merged.
Dragon Knight: I'm glad as well Kase, Earth must be amazing for you, as well as your home world   Ventara.
Siren: it is Gav, Earth is just as important to me as my home world Ventara, so I'll always protect both.
They reach home, and head up to their shared bedroom.
Siren : ready to be regaled by some of those stories, love?
Dragon Knight: Sure thing darling.
Siren: now when I was staring out, as Holy Knight and also a Kamen Rider, I was not always the best, I would occasionally be defeated by
Ash, in the past in Sparring.
Dragon Knight: You've improved since then.
Siren : I have, thank you love, there was also the times I used the wrong card at the wrong time  and it almost cost me some battles.
Dragon Knight: so you had to learn from your mistakes.
Siren: I did ,love sometimes more than others.
Siren : Now, before we head to bed, love, would it be alright if you regaled me with one of yours.
Dragon Knight: Sure thing, Kase in fact I have one in mind,the battle I help you all reclaim the Prowl deck and Prowl advent cards.
Siren: Ok love, I'm ready.
Dragon Knight: it was the second to last battle when I was in my Survival mode, and I was battling Danny Cho.
Siren: I remember I got the Spear deck and Spear advent cards from his younger Brother. Still continue love.
Dragon Knight: Well it went like this, as the flashback starts.
Kamen Rider Prowl(Flashback): if you think I'm going to hand my deck and cards willingly to you, then you've got another thing coming.
Dragon Knight(Survival, Flashback): Then I will win it back by defeating you,
Kamen Rider Prowl(flashback): I'd like to see you try.
As they both battle, Kamen Rider Prowl summon his Axe, And Dragon Knight(Survive) summons his Drag blade, their weapons clashing the Axe is knocked out of Kamen Rider Prowl's hands. As he Charges Dragon Knight(Survive): Who dodges and counters with his drag blade, and final vent. Defeating Kamen Rider Prowl, and leaving
Danny Cho unconscious as Dragon Knight(Survive) reclaims the Prowl deck and Prowl advent cards.
Dragon Knight(Survive, flashback): the others will be relieved we have this deck and advent cards back.
End of flashback.
Dragon Knight: that was how the prowl deck and Advent cards were reclaimed Kase.
Siren: thank you for that story love.I'm also glad the Prowl Deck and Advent cards are safe as well.
The next part is the Seocnd to last part of this story.