Mikeys miserable morning

A calm silence was set. Everyone was doing their own things at this time, Donnie was probably sleeping in, or trying to build some type of machinery that will either help them, or destroy them.
Raph was either taking a shower, or trying to get Leo to stop training.
And Leo... Ever since the invasion, he's been Different. He kinda stopped being, well himself. But instead of training nonstop, and no one can try to stop him. Donnie gave up on trying to stop him, Raph still tries to stop him, so does Dad and April. Casey jr is somewhere out there. We don't know but he's out there.

But me, I'm supposed to be making breakfast for everyone, but I'm just laying down in my bed and not doing anything. It's 8:57, which I'm late to start baking breakfast, but I don't want to start breakfast. I'm still tired, and so are my arms, and my head is freakin killing me.
I knew I should've taken pain meds when I got back home yesterday night from Berry's.

Every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday, I go to Berry Draxums place to train my mystic powers. It's so I can easily do magic and not accidentally kill myself when doing it. As much as I like it. (And Leo too) it always hurts so bad, how did my future self handle this pain, especially when there was no pain killers!
Anyways I should probably get up now, and start up breakfast or something. Everyone's expecting food at this hour and I can't keep them waiting.

-Mikey gets out of his bed, and puts his mask on and ties it. As he finished, he walks out of his door.
As he enters the kitchen, he can hear Leo and Raph arguing. That never changes, even after an invasion that would've killed humanity.
He gets out eggs and bacon. It may be basic, but Mikey doesn't care.
He grabs the pan and turns on the oven and starts cooking.
After he was finished cooking enough food for everyone, he served them out at least 2 eggs, and 3 pieces of bacon.
He then yelled out breakfast was ready.

But as expectedly, no one came.
April wasn't here today as she was helping out people with their own things, I think that's what Donnie said.
It only has been a couple months after the invasion and people still needed help.

His headache gets worse.
He really needs to take some pain killers.
Maybe he should just take all of them base on the way his headache is literally killing him.
He can't remember where he placed the pills.
His vision starts to get blurry.
He remembers now.

He quickly walks to the counter, but it's not there. Why is it now there?

His headache gets a lot worse.
He starts to feel sick.
The pills were supposed to be here.
But they're not. Their no where to be seen.
He starts to feel weak.
He needs some water.

He grabs a glass cup and fills it up with water.
He gulps down the ice cold water.
His throats burns. Really bad.
Suddenly he drops the glass.
He panics.
He tries to pick it up with his bare hands but ends up cutting his hands up real bad.
He feels tired.
He wants to sleep a bit more.
He collapses on the broken sharp glass. Directly on his face.

That last thing he sees is a person running in, screaming, or something. He can't really concentrate on what's going on.

Then finally, he closes his eyes.

Writers note:
Hello, this my first fanfic, and I wrote this within 30 minutes in 3 in the morning so please excuse the terrible writing. Anyways I hope you like this and my idea and concept.

Just one question,
Who do you think is the person Mikey sees before he passes out?
Please leave the answer on the comment if your comfortable sharing.
Anyways thank you and see you in the next chapter.

End of Writers Note: