Chapter 3

Josh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I log on to my Facebook and search for Bajancanadian. Once I add him I start a message.

To: Mitchell Hughes

Hi Mitch! My name is Josh Stevenson. Let's get right to the point, I don't like you, you hurt my friend but I think this will make her happy. My Friend's name is Olive Lux.
I know that name is ringing a bell for you.

I hit send and wait. Not even two minutes later I got a message.

To: Josh Stevenson

Your right, I do know her, and if you not liking me is because of what happed, then you don't know my side, but I'll do anything to make her happy. Skype me.

After I read it I sent him my Skype name, not even a minute later I got a call.

M: Hey

J: Hi

M: So what will make her happy?

J: I want you to come to Montreal.

M: Wow, um, you think it would make her happy?

J: Yeah, wait , CRAP! Hold on I'll be right back

I spring from the computer lab and run down the hall. When I get to Ole she was on the floor, Riley towering over her.
"Hey! Leave her alone." I yell sprinting over to Ole and helping with her books. I help her up and we run to the computer lab.
" Ole I'm so sorry I wasn't there." I said once I sat back down at my computer, she shrugged it off and pulled on her head phones. I put on my and go back to Skype.

J: Sorry had to go find her.

M: So when should I come?

J: Wait you'll do it?

M: Yeah, I'll do anything for her.

" What are you doing" Ole asked
" Um, I-I'm Skyping my cousin"
I said
" Oh, Tell her I say hi!" she replied and put her head phones back on.
J: Sorry. She doesn't know I'm talking to you.

M: Its fine I should probably go. Gatta book a flight.

J: Bye

M: Bye