Chapter 1

Olive's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

beep,beep,beeeep

I slam my hand down my hand down on my alarm clock. I get up and walk to my closet and grab my uniform, I go to a private school so. i walk to the bathroom, take a five minute shower and blow dry my hair, put on my uniform and roll up my high socks, and put on some makeup. I leave down my hair that is blonde with a black under layer and a pink strip. I pack my backpack and walk down stairs, my dad left already so I'm the only one left in the house. I eat some cereal, grab my helmet and walk in to the garage and hop on my motorcycle, that I put together myself I might add, I pull out of the drive way and head off to school.
Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I pull into the school parking lot I see my friend sitting at a table. After taking off I walk over to my friends.
" Hey Ole" Said Josh my best friend. " Hey"

"You okay" he asked
" Yeah, I'm just kinda sad that's all." I said wiping away a stray tear.
" Your going to be okay, you got me now." he said rubbing my back. " I know but h-he said he would always be there for me." I said putting my face in my hands. " I know and the fact he hasn't called you, and its been two years, I personally think Mitch is a jerk" said Josh
"Saying his name only hurts me more Josh, let's just drop it" I said. Today was the day I lost the only thing I actually cared about, my Bestfriend. I guess he never felt the same.
"okay. C'mon we can't be late for the first day of school. and your birthday I might add."