Chapter 2

Olive's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6th period, I was walking down the hall to my history class when I fell to the ground, books falling to the floor. I look up to see Riley Roberts laghting her ass off. Then I realize I didn't fall, she tried me. Why this was surprising, I don't know, but usually Josh was there to help me up.
" Aww, look, its little miss depression. Aww,what's the matter you look extra depressed to day." she said in a baby voice. "Hey! Leave her alone!" yelled a voice I only knew as Josh's.
"Heey Joshh" said Riley while twirling her hair .Josh grabbed my books and my hand and pulled me down the hallway.
" Sorry I was in the computer lab" he said pulling me into the lab. I just shrugged, I wasn't much of a talker I usually just shit people out. I throw my bag down and sit at a computer in the corner of the room. I pull out my headphones, plug them in and sign into YouTube. I typed Teen idle: Marina and the diamonds into the search bar. Once I had that up I pull up a second tab and log into a action gaming website. Yeah I'm a total gamer freak. my favorite game is COD and Minecraft. As I play I hear Josh talking to the computer.
" Uhm? What are you doing? "
I ask cocking my eyebrow.
" I-I'm, Um, Skyping my cousin." he said
" Oh, tell her I say hi" I said going back to my game.