𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

starting𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊Oh wow! I had just created memories that'll keep me up at night!

starting
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊
Oh wow! I had just created memories that'll keep me up at night!

starting𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊Oh wow! I had just created memories that'll keep me up at night!

Upon waking up, i saw myself inside a room which i can awfully recognize .

I'm in the hospital..

I raised my arms to observe, both were still filled with bandages but new.

I then sat up slowly, and looked at my right. There i saw a mirror that reflected my appearance .

For the first time ever after my reincarnation, i was finally able to see my face.

I carefully touched and grasped my cheeks, then pinched them lightly until i felt a little stinging before stopping.

Holy.. I'm not dreaming! I look like the mixture of me and anya's features!

Although I kind of look like a depressed and abused kid that lacks sleep even though i was always forced to stay unconscious... my looks were still bearable, i think .

I still had [e/c] eyes and [s/c] skin, while my hair was shoulder length. It was quite tangled and all over the place .

The color is quite.. questionable and unquestionable. From the roots, it was [h/c] while on the tips, it was pinkish.

When i first got here, i definitely had more of a pink hair. Maybe it's fading?

While i was observing my new features, the door suddenly swung open. I looked at its direction and saw a nurse carrying a tray filled with food.

It's quite weird being the one getting treated instead of the one treating someone..

The nurse then placed the tray on the table and left shortly after, not even glancing at me.

Am i invisible or is the nurse really ignoring my presence..?

I stared at the food placed on top of the bedside table. It didn't take a minute before my mighty three saviors arrive and enter the room with the nurse trailing behind .