𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

CHAPTER 7dora the explorer

CHAPTER 7
dora the explorer

CHAPTER 7dora the explorer

A week has passed since i accepted azreal's deal, and all my life.. I've never been so productive doing these quests.

From organizing my bed to scaring taehun with a beetle, i did them all for the chapters.. and almost got taekwondo-ed by the lil' guy

   The excuse i gave was quote on quote, "I wanted to give you this because i thought you'd like it.." with a teary eye effect. To say the least, it fortunately worked!

   Sorry taehun, but i needed those eight episodes.. that beetle was hard to catch too.

.. but yeah, a lot has happened.

{Azreal}
"Geez, it's just been a week and you're already reminiscing like an old woman."

   Anyenyenyenye pake mo ba e story ko to'. I'm the main character, not you.
   (Blahblahblah this is my story so why should you care.)

{Azreal}
"Girl, i can hear your thoughts. Plus, a new quest has arrived!"

   Yey.. what's the difficulty?

{Azreal}
"It's.. a bonus! "

   Di pa naman pasko bat may Christmas bonus kagad ako?
(It's not even Christmas yet, why am i receiving my Christmas bonus?)

{Azreal}
".. not that kind of bonus, yuen. It's kind of like, you have to do this and then you get a random amount of episodes!"

   Ohh.. so what's it about? It doesn't involve me pissing off taehun, right..?

If quests like that keep appearing, i might just become taehun's greatest enemy.. which is not desirable.

I shuddered at the thought.

{Azreal}
"Ehem! Set out on a journey to the outside world, and touch grass! "

   .. is that really written in the quest?