Page 2

Jimmy hoisted himself from his mattress. Shouting.

Jimmy: "Wait!"

The room went silent.

You could almost hear the wind blowing from the other side.

Billy: "What is it, Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "My- "

He stumbles trying to get up.

Quickly. Tommy runs to grab him before even hitting the concrete floor.

Tommy: "Take it easy, Jimmy. You can tell us what happened."

He starts to slowly lay his fist onto Tommy's chest. With tears in his eyes.

Jimmy: "My sister! They got my sister!"

Erik begins to pace around the room. His hands clenching his head in frustration with red teary eyes.

Erik: "He's right. I don't see her anywhere."

Abruptly. The creaky door burst open.

It was Finn. Hunched over. Limping. Breathing heavily on his way over to Billy.

Finn: "They've got her. The bastards got Linda. And took off after they shot at us. Got me right here."

He slowly straightens his posture, showing a gunshot to his ribcage.

Finn: "They tried to kill us, but I killed one of them before they could even- "

He stops. Slowly starting to fall forward. Luckily, Billy and JoJo grab ahold of him before he could even do so.

Billy: "Hang in there, mate. We'll get you help. Tommy. Erik. One of you watch the rest of the group before anything happens. We're going to find Doctor and a Bobbie. And get Finn some help before anything else happens. Claude, you g- "

Claude: "I'm gonna find something to kick their asses with. Kim will too."