CHAPTER 1: Moving to Burlington

"Excuse me miss." The air hostess gave her a little jerk so she could wake her up.
"She isn't waking up." The other Air hostess added.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Are we in Burlington yet." The sleepyhead said while yawning.
"Yes miss we are."
"Oh god, thank you for waking me up."
"No problem."

People were getting ready to get out of the plane.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS YOUR CO-PILOT. WE HAVE REACHED OUR DESTINATION, OUR FLIGHT FROM BOSTON TO BURLINGTON IS ON TIME. THANK YOU."

---MELANIE'S POV---

I stood in the line of people getting out of plane. I was so tired and frustrated honestly. I want to leave everything related to Boston behind me.
I gasped and put on my headphones.

I took my luggage and went to look for my uncle and aunt.
There they are, my uncle and aunt. He is my father's elder brother. They both live alone. They have no children. They really love me so I thought coming here and living with them is the only solution to my problems.

"Welcome, my dear." My aunt hugged me. "How was your journey Lanie?" My uncle smiled and helped me with the luggage.
"I slept the whole journey." I giggled.

PLAY DIE YOUNG BY KESHA
(ENDING PART OF SONG FOR CAR RIDE)

I sat in car after adjusting my luggage in the back of car. I bought like everything I own. My books, clothes obviously and all my memories I had in Boston in case I miss everyone. I felt relieved the entire journey to Uncle's home. They told me that how they opened the room for me. My aunt bought a lot of stuff to decorate it but she leave it up to me.
"Melanie, how's your mother?" Aunt glanced at me through the side mirror.
"Must be fine, I'm sure."
"You live with her, don't you?" I nodded and closed my eyes.

--TIME PASSED--

After 40 minutes of drive, we finally reached home. I felt relieved as the air felt familiar and that was what that mattered. "Your uncle will take the luggage out, you must be hungry."
Aunt unlocked the main door, as she opened the door I saw a familiar living room. It was painted in beige colour and the couch was as the same color of walls. White curtains and plants all over the room. Aunt Hannah really loves plants and nature. That what's make her more lively. I really missed them. It's been a long time since I visited Burlington. I always came here on the vacation alone for like four weeks. I remember a girl, she was like a ray of sunshine. Every year I came here for them. These people feel like family. I see her once a year for four weeks. I talked to her on phone often. Mareba Clark, The girl who was actually the best girl friend I ever had. I went through a lot of friendships. It was the only real bond I had. But Mareba is literally the best. She came to Boston few times with her family. I met them not at my home but at the restaurant because they are aware of everything. Uncle Ben and Hannah really like their family and we really visit each other when I'm there.

"Honey, dinner's ready." Aunt called us both as we were both busy watching TV. Our all time favourite FAMILY TIES.

--ON THE DINING TABLE--

"I hope you'll enjoy the food, dear." Aunt Hannah smiled while patting my back. I gave her a reassuring smile.
"So tomorrow is your school day. How are you feeling about it?" He elbowed me while Aunt Hannah gave him a glare.
"I just hope it'll be  good, well I'm positive about it."
"Honey, I'm glad to hear that." Aunt Hannah held my hand and smiled
"And we are glad that you're here with us, you know you're an important part of our family." Uncle Ben said as we started eating our dinner.

"Aunty the food was so good." She glanced at me and touched my face.
She removed her hand from my face and took the dishes. I helped her with the dishes.
"I'm a lucky man."
"Well you are." I laughed.
"You two should be just quiet for a while." She said as the dishes were in her hand.

--AT 11:30AM--

I was done unpacking my stuff. I prepared my outfit for the day.

--THE OUTFIT--

PS JUST THE OUTFIT AND SHOES NOT THE OTHER STUFF. Love yah besties<33 (rings too)

Just another night of me listening to Taylor And Olivia, My friend in Boston Sadie, she called me and she told me all the tea that is worth listening to

Just another night of me listening to Taylor And Olivia, My friend in Boston Sadie, she called me and she told me all the tea that is worth listening to. She is such a nice person and amazing friend to me. I hope all the time we spent together was memorable for her as it was to me.

I wanted to decorate this room but maybe after school. It was way too plain but I'm gonna decorate it with the stuff I have and the stuff Aunt bought.

I hope y'all liked the Chapter 1 of MADE FOR TWO. Just lemme know if there are any mistakes or anything you like to share with me. Love you sm besties. The music at the end of the song is for the part of the car scene.

LIVING ROOM;