𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂

"Miss, Fluttershy can you sing us a lullaby?" One of the kids yelled "Oh, of course, Ahem" She coughed softening her voice

As she sang one by one each of the orphans fell asleep and the little critters watched her dreamly. 

𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

'It looks like it's time for my bedtime'. She thought as she got up and went to her room which was immediately stopped when she saw the little critter looking up at her. "Uh M- miss Fluttershy could you sing us a lullaby too?" She was surprised at first but thought for a moment "Hmm, Sure I would love to!" She led them into their beds and tucked them one by one except catnap 'Maybe because he was watching the kids he's a weird one' she thought.

I opened my eyes after singing the long vocal just to see all the smiling critters asleep except Catnap... "Oh, catnap you're finally here do you need a lullaby too?" he just stared and stared and stared..."Uh...I'm gonna go I hope you enjoy your night's sleep?" I quietly left the room but he just followed me.

"Do you wanna sleep with me?" I answered and he surprisingly nodded. "Oh, my looks like I have a sleeping buddy!" I laughed while saying to myself of course. I slowly picked him up in my arms while he just stared at me.

As I carried him to my room I set him down onto my bed and changed. Not in front of him of course and snuggled up to him slowly falling asleep.

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏

I moaned tiredly looking into my arms just to see Catnap staring right at me. "Oh, good morning catnap!" I said he just kept staring at me "Im gonna go help Picky Piggy cook breakfast for the kids!" and that triggered him. he gripped my arm "Don't worry catnap we'll hangout later!" that seemed to tense him down letting go of your arm.

I got up and changed. Into my regular dolly outfit Helping picky pig then cleaning up by myself singing this tune.

(Btw the intro is the commercial for the dolls and ignore the talking part)

"There's so much more to me!" "hey, Fluttershy" Sunset Shimmer spoke. "Were you just playing music?". "NO!" she squealed "Okay, well do you wanna come eat breakfast with us?"