𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

Dog Day watched furiously as CatNap snuggled up to his beloved.

˚‧。⋆💗,💡,🌈,⚡⋆。‧˚ʚ🦴ɞ˚‧。⋆💜,🏈,˚‧。⋆

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I just sat still and just stared him snuggle up to me "Where were you?" he spoke wearily and broke down. I was how can I say this.... Oh, very surprised and felt bad due to my quick trust. "Uhm..I was talking to...Uh...Poppy!" I was sweating like crazy I knew Catnap was already telling what was wrong with me and gave me a side-eye. "Fine! Uhm I was finding a way out while running from the tiny critters!" He seemed to believe that and picked me up by my collar. and carried me to somewhat place.

"I will help But I have to go." I was shocked to say at least but smiled softly at him. "Thanks, Catnap!" I said brightly. Catnap left and I went to go get Dog Day. I was walking when I heard Light footsteps and a call ringing I slowly looked around the corner and saw Derpy! "Derpy" I yelled alarming her.

She may have caused my nose to bleed "Oh, I'm sorry Fluttershy I didn't mean to!" She said quietly I wiped off the blood from my nose onto my sleeve "I- It's fine!" I turned to look at Dog Day he looked a bit jealous. But before I could React to anything else Depry yelled which caught my attention "OH, MY GOSH FLUTTERSHY HIDE ITS A BIG PUPPY BEHIND YOU!" I giggled. This puzzled her. "He is good derpy!" She sighed in relief then looked back up "Wait how-?" I explained the story and she gasped.

She went over to hug him and he got started but calmed down "Thank, you uhm..." She drooled while thinking but not on Dog Day and I whispered his name into her ear. "Oh, Dog Day!" he smiled lightly and surprisingly shoved Derpy a little it was a bit unlike him. "well, we better get going ollie said to go 'outside' if you know what I  mean." (THE SMILING CRITTER AREA HORNIOS). We went 'outside' but as I halfway stepped onto the concrete and saw a Dog Day cutout I pressed onto it and it said 'Dog Day Says......Fetch!' I was confused at this because wasn't he the dog? I shook my mind off of it until Dog Day called me.

"Hey, angel can you believe they tried to make me sound like this? Let me see if I can copy that..." "Dog Day says... If you someone down! you can always give them your smile!" I was shocked because it was a replica of the Cutout one "Awh!" I said as I patted his head. Since Derpy saw me doing so she hugged him. He moved away a little She was a bit disappointed but quickly got over it. "Ugh, CatNap."