𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓹?

"Fluttershy...is..that you?" He spoke wearily. "Yes you need help dog-day but no worry! I'll save you!" "No...Angel..I'll slow you down.." "No, I won't c'mon!" I picked him up with all my might and started to run through the play tunnels.

As I was going down the tunnels something jumped in front of me and tackled me. "Angel!" Dog Day yelled but instead of them attacking me they tickled me. I started laughing like a maniac "AHAHA! D- DOGDAY COUL---- AHAHAHAHA COULD YOU GE- GET HIM OF...AHAHAHAHA!!".

"Of course, angel!" He picked up the small critter and threw him into the dead-end tunnel. Fluttershy picked him up again and continued running then throwing her purple hand at the jumping square and it boosted her up into the air. Before he could even speak she tackled him to the floor and squeezed him lovingly.

"Oh, dog day how I've missed you~!" She kept snuggling into him while snuggling him. "Me..too..Angel" he 'Smiled' but it was already there. "Wait...Are you okay angel you look hurt?" "What do you mean.?" I felt my face and my bandage fell off "Oh.." 

(Her injuries)

As I started to explain what happened His eyes widened in shock "So Your friend Pinkie ate all your friends...?" I nodded and tears threatened to fall out at any minute. "I miss Them.."

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

'Hey, where am...There's a bunch of trash...wait..'

'Trash..'

'Trash..?"

'Trash!'

'I'm in a trash compactor' I got out safely 'Thank You, God!' I walked around and ended up in an orphanage. Until I hear a toy phone ring. Mysteriously I picked it up "Hey..Hey! Can you hear me" Someone spoke on the other end "Mhm~!" I hummed "Wait how can you speak on a toy phone?" "Oh, no need to worry about that but I'm gonna get you outta here!"

I hummed in agreement. "Well, you look kinda lost...I don't want you to die so I'm going to help you!" "Check this out. Look at the tube thing on the wall. Ready?" "Mhm~!" I answered "BUH-BOOM!" I turned around and saw a blue battery falling from the wall?" "You can use that battery to open that door!"

(TIME-SKIP)

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

while I was riding on dog days back we decided to split up he was so clingy so it was hard to make that decision I walked into the room that...My friends died to only see decomposing body parts everywhere I didn't want to cry because if I had done so. Something would've come in here

I heard loud giggling so I hid in one of the lockers. It was Pinkie...She started singing this tune while coming closer to my locker

(Mind the Fire animation. this is what Pinkie was singing if u wanna see the real one here's the link https://images.app.goo.gl/NQMLEuFYHrNPzHgr9)

"What do I need~?" She said coming one step closer to my closet "MEAT~" she said swinging open my locker I screamed. She immediately ripped my arm off. And I dug my right Out I screamed in pain and she started eating like a wild animal I grabbed a nearby Weapon and smashed her head in.

Again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again.

Dog day ran into the room and he looked horrified as Pinkie was beneath me her head smashed in. "A- Angel what'd you do..." "S- She!" I turned around to look at him and his eyes widened even more at the injured 'friend' Caused. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and took me to the nearest medical station.

(TIME-SKIP)

After he got done he patched me up and said he'll be right back. 'I wonder where Princess Celestia is...' I thought Oh well. Moments later I heard Dog Day come back "Here, you are angel" "Thank you Dog Day!" I started to heal my injuries. Dog Day got himself some medical care too as he wrapped his bloody torso.

"Uhm...So Dog Day what do you want to do once We get out of here?" He stopped what he was doing and slowly looked up at me. "I don't know angel.." He blushed saying that comment. "Oh.." I slowly got up not trying to stretch out my injuries. I started walking down the hall with Dogday by my side and As soon as I turned a corner someone covered my mouth and pulled me back.

 I started walking down the hall with Dogday by my side and As soon as I turned a corner someone covered my mouth and pulled me back

'She looked horrible I guessed this is what Pinkie did to her.' "Pri- princess celestia!?" "Shh, child he's coming?" I looked up just to see Dogday. and she screamed in fear. "Princess This is dog day he is good!" she shook her head like a manic saying "He.Is.coming" Over and over again I decided to take her with me 'What a pity..' I thought sadly.

She finally, stopped talking after a while cause she couldn't breathe. As we were walking we decided to split up AGAIN to look for materials.

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As I was walking out. And before putting in the last battery This weird-looking cat started to chase me spraying some gas...' WHAT THE HELL ew why does he look like that..?' finally, my brain started to work signaling me to go to the elevator. I thought I was safe but he literally just jumped on the elevator... 'What the hell?'

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Fluttershy was walking out of one of the rooms until I found my old 'dress' 'Hmm, I Should put it on!'

'And still fits!' she thought happily 'Though, I should put back on my other outfit...This dress is not fit for this situation.'

'Perfect!' She thought. "Now..I should....AH!" Dog day appeared behind the corner of the wall 'Watching her?' "Oh sorry angel.." he spoke. "You scared me I hope you're proud!" I swunged my head the other direction. "Do you like my outfit though..?" "mhm!".

Fluttershy heard a deep growl come from the corner. "DOG DAY HIDE!" He quickly did wat I told him to do. Then Catnap's head came from the up from the corner. "Oh H- Hi Catnap..." She chuckeld nervously. CatNap came towards her snuggled his head onto her.

This angerd DogDay but he knew he had to stay in this closet so he stayed their watching in silence.

(1032 Words Used for this book)