Chapter 1

Tris pov

I wake up not the normal way I do but by something liking my face !!!

MILLY !!! Get out then I hear Caleb laughing than a lound thump(I'm guessing he fell over). I look over to see that it's 6:00 oh shit I have to be at school by 6:30 for Christina !!! She is going to kill me !!!

🎉TIME LAPSE 🎉

I get to school by some miracle at 6:30 ! Strait away u can hear Chris.this can't be good !

TRIS !¡!¡ TRIS !¡!¡ TRIS PRIOR !!! Get here now ! Just to annoy her I say yes mother .

Don't you dare call me your mother and get of here Chris yells.
Fine I'm coming jut don't kill me with...
Chris...I...can't...breath... I mange to get that amount out (Chris is famous for her bone crushing hugs) sorry you were saying something Chris says like she didn't just almost kill her best friend! I was saying not to kill me with your bone crushing hug but I didn't get the chance because you already did almost kill me. Oops sorry ... Any way the bells about to go so let's get to class 😊
(I know tat I didn't write a schedule kea just say that they have humanities )

❗️ANOTHER TIME LAPS ❗️
The class room is so loud that the teach had to get a microphone to talk to us over all the noise. 😂😂😂
Today something did happen though this new kid four came
And he is soooooooo hot ( that an understantment he is like the God of hotness ) then the teacher made him sit next to me !!! I nearly died ❤️ I was also told to show him around !!! When the teacher said that all the girls ( except the ones in my group who had boyfriends) gave me a look that coil have killed!

~TIME LAPS ~ ( sorry that there are so many)

Lauran pov
I'm going to get that four guy to date me I know I'm dating al but we are kind of friends with benifets ( well to me he is just one of my many toys ) four will become one of them !!!
I got his number an told him to come to my house after school to "work" .

As soon as I get home I put on some more makeup then a tube top that is 5 sizes to small to it makes my boobs look really big and some shorts ( that are pretty much underwear ) I have had like three butt and boob jobs so they look big!

Ding! Dong !
Yay that's four !!! I get down stairs and open the door to see a wide eyed four looking right at my breasts ! Perfect
I lead four Ito my room and smash my lips onto his surprisingly he doest kiss back ! Everybody kisses back !!!

Fours pov ( from when he opened the door)

I ring their door bell then hear somebody coming. The door opens and I see a half naked lauran strait away I want nothing to do with her !
She pulls me up stairs into he room as soon as the door is closed she smashes her lips onto mine. Ewwwww this girl is no way anything but a slut ! (Sorry for all the language ) i don't kiss back I pull away she seems angry by it but I dismiss it ! Then I walk out the door and leave her house to go to my own.

Was that long it felt long sorry about the Laraun this but I want her to be like that... Sorry to anyone named Laraun in sorry it's just used often.i will continue her reaction next chapter.

Byyye xoxo Mia ❤️