~VIII~

NICKI POV     (written by my favv 🌸💕)
I'm so happy that me and bey are together now, I've been liking her for a while now. "Did you enjoy your day?" Bey asks me "Ofc bb, this really made my day." I say happily. "Good cs this took me a while to plan and set up." Bey sighs in relief, I laugh while admiring her.

1 hour later...
BEYONCÉ POV
After our date we ended up going back to my place and now we're just watching tv while enjoying each -
others presence, I'm so glad that she's mine now so no one can claim her or anything of that sort, I'm also glad she's knows that I care about her.

10pm ...
NICKI POV
It's been 3 hours since we came back from our date, and I decided that I'm gonna stay the night at beys since I hate driving in the dark. "BB?" I say while trying to wake her up. "Hm?." Bey asks me wiping the slumber off her face. "Can I stay here for tonight?, it's really dark outside and I hate driving at night." I beg. "Nicnac is that even a question? yk ur welcome here anytime bby." Beyoncé says calmly while dozing off quickly. It's safe to say that I am in love with Beyoncé, I've only known her for like 3 months but I trust her already and that's an unusually big step that I'm taking.

(Short but cute asffffff 🙈🌸😝!!!)