~XIII~

Nicki pov
I woke up & BB was not on her side of the bed. I just sighed & got out the bed. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. After I washed my face & brushed my teeth, I got in the shower. I decided to go to the studio today just bc I haven't rapped in a while. Fans are asking where I been & honestly I can't even tell them bc I don't know. I just know I'm happy right now & I love it where I am at this moment in my life.

I already have one album out which was "Pink Friday," and i haven't made another one in some years. I would see if Bey wanted to come, but she's literally no where to be found. I checked her location & it says she's still here tho.

I called her & she didn't answer, so I searched the house. I heard faint noises coming from somewhere so I followed the noises. Ngl I got scared as fuck. As I got closer , the noises sounded more like moans. Right now I'm scared & MAD AS FUCK.

I saw a basement door & frowned. She never told me she had a basement. I opened the door thingy & went in. That's when I saw her. It had all types of kinky shit in here. "Beyoncé what is this?" I asked looking around as she jumped. "Oh shit you scared me." She said as I just looked at her.

"It's my sex room." She said in a duh tone. "Yeah I can clearly see that. How long have you had this?" I asked as she shrugged. "Since Jay & I were together. He didn't know I had it made bc at the time I built this, we were going through our divorce." She said as I nodded. "Okay 2 more questions & ima leave it alone. Have you ever used any of this stuff on people & why do you have this?" I asked as she chuckled.

"No I haven't used it yet. & I got it bc I used to have a sex addiction & I also loved kinky shit. But since I haven't had since Jay, I kinda don't think about it as often. Oh & the moans were from the computer. I was watching something." She said as I nodded.

"Okay. Well do you ever plan on using this on me? I know we haven't had sex yet but still." I said as she nodded. "I'm using all of this on you." She said as I raised my eyebrows. "Damn I'm low key scared to have sex with you now." I said as she laughed.

"No I'm just talking shit, but I will one day. Not now tho, I gotta get to know your body first. & the reason we haven't had sex yet is bc I wanted to get to know you first before I started doing anything with you. I made that mistake with Jay & our whole relationship was based off sex." She said as I nodded.

"I understand bae, I'm not a fan of sex like that. Like it's cool, but I won't go crazy over it." I said. I heard her mumble something then laugh.

"What you say?" I asked as she shook her head. "Nothing." She said as smiling I just looked at her. "You said something nasty cause I hear you say something about wrong dick." I said as she nodded.

"I said you just had the wrong dick. Although I don't have a dick, I have a strap. But I bet I can make you cum quicker than any nigga can." She said as I just looked at her as she stared back. "We gone see." I said as she raised her eyebrows.

"You wanna test it out now?" She asked as I shook my head. I was just fucking with her, I gotta get to the studio. "No baby I was playing. I'm finna go to the studio." I said as she jumped out her chair. "I wanna gooooo." She said as I nodded.

"Go get ready. Put on something comfortable & not to revealing. I got niggas coming over too." I said as she rolled her eyes. "I do what I want, I'm daddy hoe." I heard her say as she walked up the stairs. "Repeat that last word you just said." I said following her as she shook her head. "I don't remember, hoe." She said turning around smirking. I smacked the back of her neck as she laughed. "Fuck with me again & see what happens. You got 10 minutes to change." I said sitting on the living room couch.